"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Project KILL

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Project KILL

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Mar 7, 2010 10:51 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Well, I went to another concert expeting jackie chan shit i have made a second discovery, one that has changed my view on who the true are. My friends band came on (Dawn of the Final Day check them out on myspace) well i was in charge a starting a mosh. I did what any good metal head would do. I punch the closest scene fag I could find. Thinking it would spark into a full scale riot. He just stood their, tail between his legs. How could any "man" let another just dishonor them like that. I still contunied to mosh with the few people who would stand with a ture metal head. So to clean our world of these scene fag i am starting Project KILL. Please show these fags that metal is not for the weak of heart. I the woeds of Megadeath Killing is my business and business is good. So ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!!!

OH an if you are bigger than a 90 pound chick and scared to mosh your a bitch. My freind did.

Mar 7, 2010 11:14 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Or, maybe, he just didn't want to get into a fight and possibly end up being kicked out of a show that he paid good money for. Drop the caveman tough-guy stuff, trying to pick a fight for no real reason isn't cool or "metal", it's just pointless assholery.

(This post was last edited on March 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM ET.)

Mar 7, 2010 11:38 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Okay Johnny have to ask, how old are you? 12, 13, 16 at the most? Seriously though man are you for real? Project Kill? Dude I don't even know what to say to you man, fuck. All I can say is man if you tried pulling that shit around me dude I would put you in your place. You think you're a true metal head? Honestly are you a true metal head because of what you did?

"OH an if you are bigger than a 90 pound chick and scared to mosh your a bitch. My freind did."
You're a joke boy

(This post was last edited on March 8, 2010 at 1:45 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum