"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Brutal Death Metal

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Brutal Death Metal

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 41 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 41 1 2 Last
Mar 5, 2010 8:26 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Anyone a huge fan of this genre? My favorites are Cerebral Incubation, Vomitory, Destroy(Ind), and Disconformity.

Mar 5, 2010 8:34 PM ET #2 (permalink)

yeah man, i love the brutal shit, do you listen to Gorgasm, Decapitated or Fleshgod Apocalypse?

Mar 5, 2010 8:40 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Yeah i'm into some Decapitated and I like Fleshgod definetley checking out Gorgasm... With a name like that they're definetly brutal xD you like any of the bands I listed?

Mar 5, 2010 9:08 PM ET #4 (permalink)

to be honest... i havent checked em out before X( but i probably should

but man, have you heard the new Fleshgod single that they just released?

(This post was last edited on March 5, 2010 at 9:08 PM ET.)

Mar 5, 2010 9:19 PM ET #5 (permalink)

No mate, what's the name?

Mar 5, 2010 10:06 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Avoiding mentioning all the big names we know - Incantation's "Mortal Throne of Nazarene" and Devourment's "Molesting the Decapitated" are pretty awesome. Been spinning Incantation quite a bit lately.

Mar 6, 2010 12:52 AM ET #7 (permalink)

I found out about Incantation a few years ago when I ordered a bunch of Bathory albums from Relapse Mailorder, they sent me a free copy of ''Onward to Golgotha.'' Awesome album.

Mar 6, 2010 1:28 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Severe Torture is probably the only brutal death metal band that I enjoy listening to.

Mar 6, 2010 1:45 AM ET #9 (permalink)

A few favorites: Necrophagist, Prostitute Disfigurement, Visceral Bleeding, Gorerotted

Mar 6, 2010 1:54 AM ET #10 (permalink)

Suffocation, Devourment, Skinless, Internal Suffering, Guttural Secrete, Inveracity, Kronos, Disgorge, Aborted, Abysmal Torment, Despondency, Purulent, Deeds of Flesh, Decripit Birth, Gorgasm, Arsebreed, Ingested, Beheaded, Blasphemer, Origin, Hour of Penance, Disciples of Mockery, Visceral Bleeding, Defeated Sanity, Wormeaten, Cephalotripsy.... It's all good.

Mar 6, 2010 4:25 PM ET #11 (permalink)

MF: Thru Our Scars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2EbqLtaB6Q

Mar 6, 2010 5:00 PM ET #12 (permalink)

LDB: Haha Prostitute Disfigurement? Definetley checking that out, thanks.

Nekromaniac: Yeah I also like Suffocation, Skinless, and Aborted etc.

CoHace: Best solo I've heard in awhile, I have a new favorite song, thanks.

Has anyone heard of Cannabis Corpse? They're an awesome Cannibal Corpse parody band, more brutal and less mainstream than Cannibal Corpse, and reviews say they're "Cannibal Corpse when they're high", as I agree with them xD.

Mar 6, 2010 6:40 PM ET #13 (permalink)

I saw CC when I was in the US and they were 10/10 - so much more than a parody band.

Mar 6, 2010 8:27 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I personally enjoy me some Disturbed....real good brutal death metal....real good.

Mar 6, 2010 8:31 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Yep, Disturbed is so metal that they shop at Buckle. Doesn't get anymore br00tal than that!

MF - You won't be disappointed! They haven't released anything new in years but supposedly they've reunited. And they're from the Netherlands, that's usually a win.

Mar 6, 2010 9:15 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Abysmal Dawn, Ingested, Severe Torture, Vehemence, IMPRECATORY, Poppy Seed Grinder, Viral Loard, Flesh Consumed, Torsofuck, Septycal Gorge, Corpse Fucking Art, Meat Hook, Intestinal Alien Reflux, Rupture Christ, Animal killing people, Testicular Seizure, Cenotaph, Embryonic Cryptopathia, Wormed, Amoebic Dysentery, Gears of the Apparatus, Foetopsy, Scumbitch, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition, Short Bus Pile Up, MALIGNANT TUMOUR, Purulent Jacuzzi.

(This post was last edited on March 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM ET.)

Mar 6, 2010 9:54 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Disturbed is da most br00tal death meta band eva. xD

LDB- tanks for the suggestion, I checked them out they're pretty good, I ought to find more Netherlandian death metal xD.

Mar 6, 2010 11:09 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Love the brutal stuff, My favorites are Cannibal, Suffocation, Decapitated, Nile, Monstrosity to name a few. Don't feel like making a huge list.

Mar 6, 2010 11:54 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Best Brutal DM scenes = Columbian scene from the late 90s/early 00's and the current Indonesian and general south-east asian scene.

Mar 7, 2010 12:16 AM ET #20 (permalink)

Death metal scene in Somalia is pretty gnarly too.

Mar 7, 2010 1:27 AM ET #21 (permalink)

Fuck! Link me some shit, man.

Mar 7, 2010 3:11 AM ET #22 (permalink)

Well shit they basically started Pirate metal, Alestorm, Swashbuckle, all rip-offs. There's this band there called Blackhawkkillaz, pretty br00tal, and uhh............. some punk band called Aidid Death Squad, they're cool I guess.

Mar 7, 2010 3:17 AM ET #23 (permalink)

..... I have been thoroughly trolled, ladies and gents.

Mar 7, 2010 1:58 PM ET #24 (permalink)

Somalia? im surprised theres still people alive there

Mar 7, 2010 4:38 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. I was kidding, thought that was obvious. Sorry Necro

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum