"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Metal related stories.

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Metal related stories.

Displaying posts 26 - 37 of 37 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 37 of 37 1 2 Last
Feb 27, 2010 8:57 PM ET #26 (permalink)

RIP- LDB's shirt and any semblance of her teenage reputation xD.
Sorry haha.

Feb 27, 2010 9:06 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Bit of advice: if you happen to live or find yourself in the bible-belt-particularly Alabama-it's not the wisest idea to walk down the street in your Cradle of Filth T-shirt that has a masturbating nun on it and says "JESUS IS A CUNT". Just saying.

Feb 27, 2010 9:17 PM ET #28 (permalink)

No pun intended.

Feb 27, 2010 9:31 PM ET #29 (permalink)

hey, it may not be a good idea but what are they gonna do? What are the consenquences? If you dont mind sharing.

Feb 27, 2010 9:49 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Crushem: You know how badass that is, right?

Feb 28, 2010 10:27 AM ET #31 (permalink)

LDB: Quite. This woman driving by pulled up to the curb and just started screaming at me. I honestly was expecting a lynch mob. That's the south for you. They love their Jesus lol. I can't even really wear it anywhere, like the mall or anything. My tattoo artist had a similar one and they kicked him out for it.

Feb 28, 2010 11:59 AM ET #32 (permalink)

Crushem: by the south do you mean North Carolina? Because if so, I'll know never to buy that shirt xD.

Mar 3, 2010 12:39 AM ET #33 (permalink)

metalfan-yeah, anywhere south of that is bible country. Beware!!!lol

Mar 3, 2010 3:40 PM ET #34 (permalink)

just a few of my metal stories.

When I was about 18 or so I went to see Pantera. there were mosh pits all over the place at that show but the one I was closest to some manbeast of close to 7' tall and 400lbs was chalenging all commers. being high as a kite I figures what the hell, so I jumped on his back.. next thing I know I'm airborne. he had reached over his sholder and fliped me over his head with one arm (granted at the time I was fairly skinny). dont know how i did it but i managed to land on my feet. the guy was so impresse he dicided i needed a bear hug. again not a good idea as i found myself face first in sweaty manboobs.

Another one came from my local dive, Jaxx in Springfield VA. The rule is no alcohol on the dance floor. so for a The Haunted shows they dicided to to string a tennis net across the middle of the dance floor. well me and my best friend (start football player and weight lifter, read big MFer), thought its was shit so we spend God Forbid's and Lamb of God's set atempting to bring it down. The culminating effort was my friend running at full speed at me, me jumping up in the air and him hitting me at full charge. didnt bring down the net, didnt even touch it, comletely cleared it and hit the wall on the other side of the dance floor.

moral of these stories, drugs and mosh pits down mix!!!

Neither do steel tow boots and my right eye socket, as i found out at durring a Dark Tranquility show. The next day I was schedualed to teach a bunch of 8 to 12 years old and there parents how to fish at my park. I spent the day telling them to speak up and to step to the left since my right eye was swollen shut.

Mar 3, 2010 5:21 PM ET #35 (permalink)

Crushem- Good to know xD.
Axel- That first story is hilarious xD.

Mar 3, 2010 5:28 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Crushem- Good to know xD.
Axel- That first story is hilarious xD.

Mar 8, 2010 9:14 AM ET #37 (permalink)

I went to Texas Metal Fest 2010 to see some good local bands, along with Vital Remains-one of my all time favorites mind you-but before we could see them, we had to endure some lame trapped-in-the-80's-hair-metal bands called Lillian Axe...after having to listen to their possibly hour long set which made VR have to start playing at 1:30ish in the morning, me and a concert buddy started chanting "F**K LILLIAN AXE!" at which point Tony Lazaro came out with a notebook paper taped to his back saying "F**K LILLIAN AXE"...remembering this i left a comment on VR's myspace saying great show, f lillian axe!, and recieved a message from the lead singer of Lillian Axe (who looks exactly like John Redcorn from King of the Hill) stating "You and all your satan worshipping little friends are gonna get ass raped in hell." So i replied with a naked picture of a guy, and another picture of john redcorn saying WWJRD?

good times.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum