"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Anyone here going to the Tool/Primus tour in January?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Anyone here going to the Tool/Primus tour in January?

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Dec 24, 2015 9:53 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I got a floor ticket for the Charlotte stop. I was 7th in line at the box office at the Bojangles Colisieum when tix went on sale. Sold out in 8 mins. Fucking crazy! Anyone have any serious trouble scoring a ticket? Mine cost $79.50! What did others pay?

Dec 28, 2015 1:16 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Tickets are supposedly sold out for the Tulsa date. I'm going to have to wait until my next paycheck to see if I can scrape the $55 for a nosebleed seat if one becomes available closer to the 16th. After seeing Tool 5 previous times as far back as 1996, I pretty much know what to expect and enjoy the visuals as much as watching Danny play. I can do that much easier in the stands than on the floor. Another draw for me here is to see Primus for the first time.

Dec 28, 2015 6:28 PM ET #3 (permalink)

3 time seeing Tool, 1st time seeing Primus. And being only a 3 minute walk from the coliseum makes it all the much better.....

Jan 18, 2016 5:06 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Sadly, I was unable to make the concert on the 16th. I hope you have an awesome time next Tuesday, branded!

Jan 19, 2016 6:45 AM ET #5 (permalink)

7 days to go!

Jan 20, 2016 3:18 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I have to wait for the second go around.

Jan 22, 2016 6:15 PM ET #7 (permalink)

The only downer I see for this show is Primus only playing a 7 song set. Would love to see a full set, but alas, glad to finally seeing them live.....

Jan 22, 2016 6:17 PM ET #8 (permalink)

The only downer I see for this show is Primus only playing a 7 song set. Would love to see a full set, but alas, glad to finally seeing them live.....

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum