"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Concerts

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Concerts

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Jun 15, 2015 11:04 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I know we have a thread somewhere for this, but I cant be bothered to use the search bar because Im a cunt.

I havent been to concert since I saw Gwar just before Oderus died. Life has gotten in the way of me going to se emy favorite bands lately. However, Im going to see Slipknot with Lamb of god in a month, and hopefully that will jumpstart me going to shows again.

What have you bastards been going to, or plan on going to these days?

Jun 15, 2015 11:32 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Holy shit I need to go to that show but it's all the way in fucking West Palm Beach.

Jun 16, 2015 12:43 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I feel ya on the missed concerts. I've missed quite a few as well. I think my last show was Iced Earth/ Sabaton/ ReVamp over a year ago. BTBAM is coming through the Midwest next month with AAL and The Contortionist. While I'll be out of the state for their July 15th date, Their path will cross with mine on Aug 2nd when I'm on my way back from vacation. Finger's crossed I can make that one. Also, I'm really debating on trying to catch Insomnium on their tour in August. The closest they are coming to Oklahoma is Tempe, AZ / Denver, CO / Louisville, KY. The Arizona date is on my birthday and a Sunday, so I'm considering a long ass road trip if I have cash left over from vacation, but that is doubtful.

Oh and TIM, West Palm beach is what, 1.5hours away. Surely you can make that. Find a fat girl with a moped and bum a ride.

(This post was last edited on June 16, 2015 at 12:52 PM ET.)

Jun 18, 2015 9:30 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Goddamn DJ, I knew there was a reason I liked you--you're a goddamned problem solver!

Oct 27, 2015 6:50 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Just recently caught the Charlotte stop of the Clutch/Corrosion of Conformity tour. Great night!! Met Pepper from COC before the show. He appeared to be in a lot of discomfort and had a back brace on, but come showtime he gave 100% of his heart n soul. Also met Neil before the show and we chatted for a quick minute till it was time for sound check. Amos Southend was packed to capacity as two very excellent bands kicked ass. Wish I could hit the rewind button and do it again!!

Nov 20, 2015 4:47 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Well, time to update. Got my TOOL/PRIMUS ticket this morning. So that is the next one for me.
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum