"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

FOOTBALL, the european style you yanks call soccer

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> FOOTBALL, the european style you yanks call soccer

Displaying posts 26 - 38 of 38 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 38 of 38 1 2 Last
Sep 26, 2014 4:17 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm not thrilled about an away trip to Southampton either. I'd be fine with a draw.

Sep 27, 2014 3:46 PM ET #27 (permalink)

yay, 1 - 1. will take that result :D

Sep 28, 2014 6:42 AM ET #28 (permalink)

A draw was a decent result considering it was overall a pretty poor match. Though I expected to lose to Southampton, conceding a minute after we scored was fucking annoying.

Sep 28, 2014 11:37 AM ET #29 (permalink)

some good goals in your match though

Sep 28, 2014 4:46 PM ET #30 (permalink)

That's true. Austin's was quality. He'll be getting an England call up soon. Mark my words.

Oct 4, 2014 2:21 PM ET #31 (permalink)

hodgeson????? make a sensible choice?? might happen

Oct 13, 2014 6:46 PM ET #32 (permalink)

Fuck me the Euro qualifiers have been shite. Looking forward to Premier League and Championship returning this weekend. Though I have zero confidence in QPR getting a win over Liverpool.

Oct 26, 2014 6:25 AM ET #33 (permalink)

the qualis were shit.

England in general are piss poor

Oct 27, 2014 12:28 PM ET #34 (permalink)

I can't wait until we're knocked out of the Euros so Hodgson will fuck off. Even if we were to lose more after that, I just want someone who will make England entertaining to watch again.

Aston Villa at home tonight. I have to believe that if QPR don't win this, Harry's for the chop, which is a shame but he hasn't really done a great deal since coming in to the club.

Oct 27, 2014 4:00 PM ET #35 (permalink)

A quote from a UK Giants fan regarding his friends bad luck on the transmission in his car failing at exactly 158 miles after the warranty expires: "thats bloody unlucky JR .........its like getting into English soccer ....and then randomly picking a team to support .....and choosing QPR !"

I called him a poof and told him to piss off in your honor Oz.

Oct 27, 2014 7:32 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Haha cheers BG! A vital win for the Hoops tonight though! Hopefully that'll give us the encouragement to take on the Chelsea bastards on Saturday. I won't hold my breath though.

Nov 13, 2014 3:28 PM ET #37 (permalink)

damm again disapointed in the dutch soccer team last night against mexico they did play so bad come on you lose from mexico this sunday the need to win but hey the way the do play right now the do lose this game sunday if this will happen the coach will quit do think thw whole team should quit than

Nov 24, 2014 4:58 AM ET #38 (permalink)

I hate Tottenham for what they do to me on a weekly basis, twice weekly if we are n itv4.... utter bastards but Fuck u Hull....... done ya

also big shout out to the ultra cunt jack Wiltshire. I hope your ankle is well fucked you mug

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum