"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 9

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 9

Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 516 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 516 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 Last
Jul 9, 2014 9:40 PM ET #101 (permalink)

Mate, the soone they invent RoboCop to clean that place up, the better.

Jul 14, 2014 10:26 AM ET #102 (permalink)

Got my redneck on this weekend in the form of a monster truck show. Uhh, yeah. I instantly felt better about myself.

Jul 15, 2014 9:45 AM ET #103 (permalink)

Hell strangers. How r all u reprobates doing?

I had a good laugh at the previous conversation. Oz, i think u should post more installments from your american adventure! I had a pretty good experience in Detroit, although i now feel a little deflated that i wasn't pulled aside by a latex glove wearing official! I stayed in a quaint area, next to the picturesque Delray; more crack houses per square mile than anywhere else. What a vacation!

Jul 15, 2014 9:59 AM ET #104 (permalink)

Nothing says "benefits of progressive and liberal thought" like Detroit.

Jul 15, 2014 12:35 PM ET #105 (permalink)

Well, the other encounter that sticks out was the day before I left. Me and Gorecunt are stood waiting for the last bus and when this guy comes up to us, clearly on something.

"Excuse me, young brothers. Can of y'all spare some change so I can get this bus?"
Me and GC oblige, which seemingly made this guy's day. He catches my accent, asks me where I'm from then talks about "that English that girl that was in that film with Samuel L. Jackson" and how fine she was. Still don't know who he meant. Bus is taking it's sweet time and we're still talking to this guy, who was talking about how he was in the army but regrets not seeing any active combat, as he felt he didn't really serve his country as a result. Then out of nowhere he goes,

"Man... I gotta wear a fuckin' diaper now. Keep pissing myself on the bus and shit." Not what I was interested to hear but he keeps talking about it anyway. Thankfully the bus comes not long after this admission and he sits opposite us, eyeing up some Hispanic girls that get on after one or two stops. I felt this nudge and turn to see GC holding a phone out for me. Look at the text on screen which reads simply:

"Gotta admire a man trying to get some while he's pissing himself."

Jul 15, 2014 12:58 PM ET #106 (permalink)

Hahahaha nice! I can't even imagine the smell coming off that guy. Public transport and incontinent people go hand-in-hand. I can't tell you how often I shared a tube ride with a stream of piss, slowly making its way through the carriage.

There seems to be a theme of defecation throughout your travels!

Jul 15, 2014 1:14 PM ET #107 (permalink)

Because America was the shit ;)

Jul 16, 2014 10:56 AM ET #108 (permalink)

Paaaaa! Haaaaaa! Haaaaaaa!

I see what you did there.

Jul 16, 2014 10:57 AM ET #109 (permalink)

Go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Aside from the standard piss and shit smell, you may also get the pleasure of seeing drunk people fuck in the alley ways.

Jul 16, 2014 1:39 PM ET #110 (permalink)

I grew up in the teenage pregnancy capital of Europe. Seeing people drunkenly fuck is nothing new to me.

As I might have said, Turkey is next on the travelling agenda.

Jul 16, 2014 1:39 PM ET #111 (permalink)

Just don't venture too far east on Bourbon Street - especially during Labor Day weekend.

Jul 16, 2014 9:56 PM ET #112 (permalink)

Funny names for Turkish streets and holidays.

Jul 17, 2014 5:56 AM ET #113 (permalink)

While I can't condone ur Turkey holiday plans ;) Cyprus is right next door and need I remind u that it houses the classy Ayia Napa! Not only will u be reminded of home with the public displays of impregnation but ur GUARANTEED to see more boobs than Mardi Gras could wet dream about!!!

Jul 17, 2014 9:52 AM ET #114 (permalink)

Fair enough Oz. I happen to think that the typical NO Mardi Gras experience is overrated. You could venture further out, have a better time, and not have to worry about being pick pocketed or stabbed inthe crowd.

Jul 18, 2014 11:37 AM ET #115 (permalink)

What's up Fuckers?

I got a job this summer as a marketing manager for a scumbag motel. Most of my time is spent dealing with homeless people. Fun times.

Jul 19, 2014 11:03 AM ET #116 (permalink)

Afternoon all... im still alive..

Jul 28, 2014 6:01 PM ET #117 (permalink)

Had a GREAT weekend. Friday marked 16 years for me and the Mrs. We spent the weekend traveling from Joplin, MO to Clinton, OK following the old Route 66. Good times. Just the two of us in the car with the open road under our wheels.

Jul 28, 2014 8:21 PM ET #118 (permalink)

Sounds great, man! Congratulations to you and the good lady wife.

Jul 29, 2014 10:06 AM ET #119 (permalink)

Finished moving the wife into her new house. Won't get to see them for another month. It's going to be a long year.

Jul 30, 2014 11:16 AM ET #120 (permalink)

Thanks Oz!

AP1, I hope the month passes by quickly for you while the family is away. That's gotta suck.

Jul 31, 2014 9:20 AM ET #121 (permalink)

DJ : Yes it does, but it is what it is. I will get to go and see them once a month. So it's not like it's a whole year consecutively.

Aug 5, 2014 6:49 PM ET #122 (permalink)

Wait... What's going on AP1? You getting deployed again???

Aug 5, 2014 11:04 PM ET #123 (permalink)

Nah, she's just moving back home for the last year of my tenure. My daughter needs Pre-K, and this town has none. Once I retire, it's back to the swamp for us.

Aug 6, 2014 1:17 PM ET #124 (permalink)

AP1, Glad to hear it's not anything as serious as getting deployed. Good luck to ya making it through your last year. Hopefully, your monthly visits will not coincide with the wifes' "monthly visits".

Aug 6, 2014 8:11 PM ET #125 (permalink)

Actually, the first one pretty much will.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum