"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 9

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 9

Displaying posts 276 - 300 of 516 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 Last
Displaying posts 276 - 300 of 516 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 Last
Jun 5, 2015 9:55 AM ET #276 (permalink)

^LMAO This is why I enjoy your comments. Within one short post, we have topics of Nationalism, Space programs, flag desecration and 9-11 conspiracy theories. You might even say there's also tie-in with the fake moon landing conspiracy - I mean the easiest way for Scotland to get to the moon is from a studio set.

The best thing is, you probably didn't even try...

Sup Fuckers?

My boss at work is on FMLA under a shroud of secrecy for at least a month. I have been the chosen one to fill in. This better look good on my year end review - and even better on resulting paychecks.

Jun 6, 2015 7:03 AM ET #277 (permalink)

Yeah, Oz, we called him Vaggelis - Varg for short ;)

Being half Scottish and yet identifying as being 'British' makes me pretty damned unpopular with my Sturgeon loving brethren!

Jun 6, 2015 9:18 PM ET #278 (permalink)

Nicola Sturgeon defines a cunt, I swear.

Jun 9, 2015 11:30 AM ET #279 (permalink)

Heresy!!! You'll be strapped to a caber and tossed into Loch Lomond!

How is the metal life there? I know a ton of goths from Scotland but no clue whether metal is popular there. Is there an over representation of goths where u are?

Jun 9, 2015 11:41 AM ET #280 (permalink)

Nah not at all. I've seen a few people in metal shirts but that's as far as it goes. There's no metal scene whatsoever in Elgin, though I imagine there might be in Aberdeen or Inverness, especially the former since it's a student city. For the most part, when bands do UK tours, they only play Glasgow when it comes to Scotland with Edinburgh being added here or there. Thank Christ I'll be at Graspop next week making up for lost gigs!

Jun 9, 2015 6:53 PM ET #281 (permalink)

I expect a full report Oz. ;-)

Jun 10, 2015 3:51 PM ET #282 (permalink)

I might just deliver on that, BG. Only thing is, since the last time I went, they've fucked with the scheduling and stages so there's quite a few bands that I won't be able to see the full sets of, though I'm not missing Primordial, Sigh, Faith No More and Body Count for anything.

Jun 10, 2015 8:49 PM ET #283 (permalink)

That's a good enough start. You know Body Count is going to be a fun show.

Jun 15, 2015 10:54 PM ET #284 (permalink)

Its weird, sort of on Oz's scotland metalheads note, at my old job all the customers were nothing but hoodrats and white girls wearing cornrows, and now at my new job I just started Ive seen two Cannibal Corpse shirts and like 5 Slipknot shirts in 24 hours. The shirts were worn by people, they werent just floating around, I just want to clarify. I feel like im in a foreign country that I belonged in the whole time.

Also, I would kill to see Body Count live. I also realize how amusing that statement is.

Jun 15, 2015 11:27 PM ET #285 (permalink)

I live in Miami so the only shirts with writing on them that I see are peoples' "signature" fashion label they started last week with their homie. These fuckers need Dio in their life.

Jun 22, 2015 11:58 AM ET #286 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers...

Hope the dad's on here had a good father's day. Me and my dad grilled some thick rib-eyes. It was a good day...

Jun 22, 2015 7:42 PM ET #287 (permalink)

Got back from Graspop a few hours ago. Fucking brilliant time. Needless to say, Body Count was bloody brilliant.

Jul 2, 2015 11:09 AM ET #288 (permalink)

Where do you work FAN?

Jul 7, 2015 11:46 AM ET #289 (permalink)

Sorry, BG... I don't think he heard you.

HEY!!!! FAN!!!!!!
WHERE
DO
YOU
WORK???????
you tube /watch?v=TGvYy1cogzY

sup fvckers. Got a busy week this week, then off to NOLA next week, returning home for another week and then off to "da U.P." (Upper Peninsula Michigan) for 10 more days where my grandmother will celebrate her 105th birthday. My other grandmother passed away this Sunday - she was 89.

(This post was last edited on July 7, 2015 at 11:47 AM ET.)

Jul 7, 2015 3:00 PM ET #290 (permalink)

Have a safe trip DJ.

Jul 7, 2015 3:13 PM ET #291 (permalink)

10-4, BG. I bought a Chevy Sonic RS back in January and have been aching to pull off a proper road trip with it. I'm expecting to put about 4000 miles on it over the next 3-4 weeks.

Jul 8, 2015 12:26 PM ET #292 (permalink)

Nice! Too bad you can't embed a pic here.

Jul 8, 2015 5:12 PM ET #293 (permalink)

I wish we could, too. but since we can't, you can get an idea on what mine looks like on the Chevrolet website:
Chevrolet(dot)com/sonic-small-car.html

Mine is Black Granite Metallic.

Jul 9, 2015 5:26 PM ET #294 (permalink)

Nice looking little ride. Does your kit fit in it?

Jul 9, 2015 8:26 PM ET #295 (permalink)

WHO DARES SUMMON ME?!

Oh, its. Blindgreed. Dont let your dreams be dreams kids, if Blindgreed can summon me, maybe you can one day too.

I just left a job as an Assistant manager at Party City, and Im now a Store-Manager in training at Dollar Tree. they offered me a fun amount of money and I was like "where on this contract do I put my mushroom stamp?"

Now Playing: that new BTBAM album (its boring, idk what I expected, theyve always bored me)

Jul 10, 2015 11:24 AM ET #296 (permalink)

BG: Surprisingly it does. Just sent you an email to your work address with pics of the Drumkit Tetris mastery. Lol

FAN: Leaving Party City for Dollar Tree still doesn't sound as good as leaving your mushroom stamp at a Dollar Party. hehe

I don't see how you can be bored with BTBAM considering how much is going on within the music. Sounds like an opportunity for heated discussion with N0thinghead in a future Podcast.

Aug 4, 2015 2:03 PM ET #297 (permalink)

Got my tix for Clutch, Mastodon and COC today. :-)

Aug 4, 2015 5:00 PM ET #298 (permalink)

Just bought mine for Brujeria/Cryptopsy/Nervosa/Psycroptic which is happening next Friday in London. Seeing Limp Bizkit at the end of the month too, then coming back to Scotland where I'll be taking the new dog home. Should be a good month!

Aug 5, 2015 11:39 AM ET #299 (permalink)

Friend of mine invited me to Manson. Free ticket. I turned him down.

Aug 6, 2015 2:09 PM ET #300 (permalink)

Got back home from God's country in the U.P. on Monday. I came back to work Tuesday feeling like I was pulling 300lbs of cinderblocks behind me. When I looked back, I discovered it was my ass I was dragging.

Highlights of my vacation:
St. Louis Arch
Seeing my favorite uncle and cousin.
Visiting the grave of my Paternal grandparents.
Busting the screen on my phone two days into the vacation
17yr wedding anniversary with the Mrs.
Driving to Copper Harbor/Brockway Scenic drive/ Quincy Copper mine with my brother
Celebrating my maternal grandmother's 105th birthday.
Catching BTBAM, AAL, and The Contortionist in Bloomington, IL on the way back home
Putting 4000 miles on my car in 11 days
Good times with family.

Hope everyone else is having a good summer...

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum