"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Black Sabbath 13

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Black Sabbath 13

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Jun 11, 2013 10:43 AM ET #1 (permalink)

An instant classic. Totally impressed with this effort. Sweet demon, I love this album.

Jun 11, 2013 10:46 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Yay, MOG has it, so ima load it up and have a listen. My pre-order from Amazon prob won't be here for a week. Apparently if you don't pay for Prime, they mail by donkey.

Jun 12, 2013 11:23 AM ET #3 (permalink)

You should have it on your Amazon cloud player DB. That's how I'm listening to mine now. Plus I got a 3 dollar rebate because the price dropped when it released. This album seems like it fits in their dicograpy right behind Sabotage. It just has that feel to it for me.

Jun 12, 2013 2:28 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I'd rather stream it on MOG. I like it a lot, but it tends to fade to the background by the halfway mark. I love the early songs, but I need to give it a focused listen still.

Jun 12, 2013 5:34 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I haven't heard it in order because Amazon cloud lists them alphabetically, but the songs are strong and have that classic 70's Sabbath doom sound to them.

Jun 21, 2013 12:17 AM ET #6 (permalink)

i just found it on spotify, so i'm giving it a listen.

Sep 3, 2013 7:49 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Roo

I got it on the second day of release, loved pretty much all the songs. Dear Father is probably one of my favourites, feels like classic Sabbath to me. Was less fond of Beginning of the End (slightly dull), and Zeitgiest was basically Planet Caravan mk. 2, but still wasn't a bad song. That album is gonna be on my playlist for some time to come.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum