"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sinners Bleed

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Sinners Bleed

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Feb 12, 2010 11:49 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Technical Death Metal band from Germany, if you like heavy and fast, you will like this band, watch the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqw3BkwlYCQ

Feb 14, 2010 9:19 PM ET #2 (permalink)

id rather see christians bleed...oh wait. whats the question? anyways, i havent watched the link yet but is it like obscura at all cuz i like obscura in small doses. sometimes its a little TOO technical but its good most of the time. i do like a bit of groove in my death metal...

hails

Feb 15, 2010 3:12 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Pro: murderous guitar riffs

Con: chick vocalist

I dig it, kinda.

Feb 15, 2010 9:45 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Not bad. Love the guitar work, vocals pretty badass. Nothing against the chick vocalist tho. Don't know a lot of chicks that can do that

Feb 15, 2010 6:12 PM ET #5 (permalink)

dammit youtube! i watched the link then got sucked into the "related" videos for an hour...i hate it when that happens.

anyways, really good guitars. you hit the nail on the head deadbeat; the guitars were pretty damn murderous but the chick singer wasnt entirely that great. she wasnt bad per se but the dudes just have more testicular fortitude to demolish shit with their vocals.

good stuff though.

Feb 15, 2010 7:13 PM ET #6 (permalink)

"the dudes just have more testicular fortitude to demolish shit with their vocals."

I'm borrowing that.

Feb 15, 2010 8:11 PM ET #7 (permalink)

no problem...it just came to me. a tiny glimmer of verbal intrigue i guess...

Feb 15, 2010 10:12 PM ET #8 (permalink)

yeah but every band has their own style and sound, and shes perfect for this band, their older stuff has a male vocalist but the overall sound isnt as technical

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum