"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The Angelic Process...

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> The Angelic Process...

Displaying 9 posts
Displaying 9 posts
Feb 9, 2010 10:57 PM ET #1 (permalink)

i dont know if you totally consider them "extreme" metal but here goes:
i have been digging (absolutely loving) their album "weighing souls with sand" for quite some time but by a song here and song there. if someone can help me out: WHERE IN THE HELL CAN I BUY THIS ALBUM? please, sweet god in, where ever he/she is, help me out...im dying here.
i cant find the album anywhere. please!
thanks.
chuck

Feb 11, 2010 11:38 PM ET #2 (permalink)

It's on Amazon for like 10 bucks.

Feb 12, 2010 5:24 PM ET #3 (permalink)

thanks dead...but thats the mp3 album. im lookin for the actual album. thanks anyway.

Feb 12, 2010 5:37 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Damn Summit, my mission in life is now to find this CD. The homework sitting on my desk by itself thanks you.

Feb 14, 2010 9:06 PM ET #5 (permalink)

oh. youre welcome! ha! yea, its fuckin frustrating me to no end. i have been looking for it for quite some time now. ive found it on vinyl (which would be awesome!) but unfortuanetly i dont have a record player at home or in my truck. oh well, ill keep looking and keep me posted on what you find and vice versa. thanks deadbeat! (may i call you deadbeat? hehe...)

Feb 14, 2010 9:55 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Fine with me, may I ask why you don't want the mp3 album? I've literally been looking for it everywhere, I like nothing better than a good challenge =)

Feb 15, 2010 5:12 PM ET #7 (permalink)

ok deadbeat! i dont like downloading unless i just absolutly HAVE to. i love having the artwork because thats really important to me, plus i consider myself a collector of sorts i guess.

everytime ive found somewhere to buy it, its always said that the receipient cannot receive orders at this time. i may just have to download it but im sure i lose a piece of my soul (although im pretty sure i dont have much left of it) everytime i download an album.

talk to ya later...hails!

Feb 19, 2010 3:46 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Since I've been scouring the internet for this goddamn album I've gone and fallen in love with the thing. It's the sound of the galaxies being born and dying or something.

(This post was last edited on February 19, 2010 at 3:46 AM ET.)

Feb 19, 2010 6:32 PM ET #9 (permalink)

ive been in the same boat for quite some time now. i think of it like i got a secret pass to go into some inner industrial room of the universe and seeing the mechanisms...then at some point of the tour everything goes beserk. stars falling, planets colliding and black holes consuming everything at once...then suddenly its created again. (ive actually put a lot of thought into it)

the song "dying in a-minor" and "the promise of snakes" are absolutely brilliant!! im totally enthralled everytime i listen to them. glad you like it...

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum