"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Custom Altered Ladies Band Apparel

Posted in: Forum Home >> Hot Deals >> Custom Altered Ladies Band Apparel

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Feb 4, 2010 10:49 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hey ladies!
If you are tired of wearing the same old boring men's band shirt and would love to wear something unique and made to flatter a woman's form, visit :

www.kittyvamp.com

We specialize in Made to Order Reconstructed Band Apparel and Alternative Clothing from halter tops, off the shoulder tops, hoodies, mini dresses & more. You have the option of sending us a shirt you would like to designed or you can choose to Shop By Band where we have a wide selection of bands to choose from predominantely in the metal genres. Hard to find Black Metal & Death Metal tees are available.

Sizes range from XS to 2XL FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
Please feel free to contact me through my website for any questions!

Receive 10% off your first order by entering discount code: FTBUYER at checkout

(This post was last edited on February 4, 2010 at 10:51 AM ET.)

Feb 7, 2010 6:17 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Regular slim fit Ts are better.

Feb 11, 2010 2:44 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Agreed. ^

Feb 23, 2010 10:24 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Thanks for your opinion. I offer this service because there are actually a lot of women who want something different than just a tee and there are many bands who do not even offer a slim fit tee.

May 31, 2012 10:36 PM ET #5 (permalink)

just a tee and there are many bands who do not even offer a slim fit tee.

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.idealdvdmall.com.au/

Reply to Discussion or Return to Hot Deals forum