"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Seeds of Iblis

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Seeds of Iblis

Displaying 3 posts
Displaying 3 posts
Apr 21, 2013 2:53 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Alright so most of you know I'm a Muslim. Its very hard to explain how I'm a Muslim and a metalhead; specifically one who loves Black Metal. The simple answer is 'yes.'

Anyway, I was lurking on youtube when I stumbled upon Seeds of Iblis. Their song, "Behind the Horns of Allah" is fucking amazing. And their backstory is intense, seeing that they claim to be from Iraq and two of the members are women speaking out against religious oppression. Problem is I did some research and found there's a possibility that their backstory is a hoax...I was hoping maybe someone here could shed more light on the issue.

May 3, 2013 12:05 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I'm not quite sure myself, but i heard that they hide their identity because of the fear of the government.

May 14, 2013 9:51 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Here's the message I got from Molestor (Hammer of Hate records):

"Hello. Everyone's asking about this and all I can tell that my sources indicate that they are from Iraq but of course I can't be 100 % certain. It really doesn't matter where they're from, the blasphemous art speaks for itself.
- Molestor / HAMMER OF HATE"

Not really helpful.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum