"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 741 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 741 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Dec 1, 2011 2:24 PM ET #626 (permalink)

Nah, it's after noon here. I'm at work. I work in a huge blood bank and swing a heavy hammer here so I get a little free time to noodle on the interwebz. Pretty metal eh (oh yeahhhh....)? lol. Yeah, I'm a front man. I also play guitar but not in the band pictured. Glad you like the Farsot. I didn't even knew they existed until a couple weeks ago and now i'm hooked on em. I like most older Killswitch up until after EOH. Have you heard the latest Unearth? Now THAT is some respectable metalcore. \m/\m/

ZMA: Dude, I'd put it between her toes if thats what she's into. cbella's a full on hottie fo-SHO! Lol.

Dec 1, 2011 2:31 PM ET #627 (permalink)

R10 - Queen of MU? I didn't know us females were being monitored haha!!! I'm up for the challenge - I'm 6ft1 and will earn that title! haha

BG1 - just listened to a couple of the new ones - u r the man to go to for advice on bands!!! Love them!!! U can put it in between my toes for that ;) hahaha

Dec 1, 2011 2:41 PM ET #628 (permalink)

R10

Excellant cbella! Hope you stick around,most ladies join up,make a few comments,then disappear. Site needs more female metallers! Cheers cbella! Six foot one,eh? Wow,almost look me in the eye.

Dec 1, 2011 2:44 PM ET #629 (permalink)

ZMA

Well my fine Blind friend, it just so happens those said lasers, while originally meant to fend away women will also in a pinch double as an emergency jettison device for the belt itself. See how I can flip that around for your benefit. Get some......

6ft? damn you're a tall one cb. Nothin' wrong with that. Just means you can kick more ass and earn your MU World Heavyweight Championship. LETS GET READY TO RRRUUUUMMMBBBBLLLEEEE!!........ Sorry I was in the moment...... But yea I've broken into a lot of great new bands from dudes like Blind and many other fine gentlemen on this site. BTW welcome to MU lol.

Dec 1, 2011 2:57 PM ET #630 (permalink)

hahaha - I plan on being around for a long time, I have no social life for the foreseeable future due to my crazy work schedule so I can come here and live vicariously through u lovely metalers! And if ur douches I'll just kick ur asses with my Amazonian long legs hahaha.

Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM ET #631 (permalink)

cbella: 6'1"? Wow, you just get better as the day gets longer. Tall gorgeous women are my preferred flavor as I am 6'2" and don't find many women here in the Southwest that reach 6 feet. Amazing... *wipes drool*.

Dec 1, 2011 3:01 PM ET #632 (permalink)

Fiery too... I like that.

Dec 1, 2011 3:13 PM ET #633 (permalink)

U have no idea! U ain't seen nothing yet ;)
Anyway it's my bedtime - another manic day 2morrow! Good night! x

Dec 1, 2011 3:14 PM ET #634 (permalink)

R10

Aah,cbella gets the MU queen crown imo! Knowledgable,great sense of humor,and a real looker,judging by her av. Jeez cbella,yer causing quite a stir on this site in such a short time. Already annointed queen,sassy also! Fvckin awesome! You'll have to tell us about some of those great Euro shows you go to,make us jealous. Also,Cypress? I know its an island,you type great english,is it spoken on that island? I thought french was spoken on Cypress.

Dec 1, 2011 3:24 PM ET #635 (permalink)

R10 - I was on my way to bed but as ur so polite...... :)........

I am half Irish, half Scottish (a proper celtic lass!) - raised in London (hence the fabulously comprehensive grasp of the English language!) - now i live on the Greek side of Cyprus (Greek speaking!) and so I speak Greek here. They don't speak French here (it's a shitty language anyway! n'est-ce pas? c'est vrai!). lol

Dec 1, 2011 3:31 PM ET #636 (permalink)

Scottish Irish Celt here as well (although there's a bit of mutt thrown in for good stock)... Sleep well. I know I will... ;-)

Should be able to swing a plane ticket by next month. :D

Dec 1, 2011 4:02 PM ET #637 (permalink)

R10

Thanks for the clear up cbella,nighty-night! BG,your such a dirty dog,you scoundrel! ; - )

Dec 1, 2011 5:11 PM ET #638 (permalink)

R10: You can't take me anywhere man. And that's why my parents couldn't ever "Have nice things"! LMFAO!

Dec 1, 2011 7:31 PM ET #639 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Because there was love juice over everything wasn't there? Don't deny it Doc.......

Dec 1, 2011 7:38 PM ET #640 (permalink)

or poo flung on everything!!!!

Dec 1, 2011 8:13 PM ET #641 (permalink)

Dammit!!! Branded stole my comment.

Dec 1, 2011 8:33 PM ET #642 (permalink)

Damn time zones, I was supposed to get my interwebz-hump on with cbella but that old bastard BG did that while I was asleep.

Whatever, I'll just hump branded.

Dec 1, 2011 8:42 PM ET #643 (permalink)

@ TIM: uh wtf?!?!?!?!!?!? ahahaahahahaha
@ AP1: sorry bro!!!!

Dec 2, 2011 12:01 AM ET #644 (permalink)

So is this the thread most people post on then? Waiting for unsuspecting newbies?!

Dec 2, 2011 9:46 AM ET #645 (permalink)

not all the time cbella. it has slowed down a bit here actually.

Dec 2, 2011 10:09 AM ET #646 (permalink)

Smeared with poo yes, I'm not really a flinger. :D

cbella: Sup Fuckers is our usual hang out thread. Come on over. We can make out. lol.

Dec 4, 2011 2:08 PM ET #647 (permalink)

ZMA

^ Ha!

Jan 5, 2012 6:32 PM ET #648 (permalink)

Never knew there was a forum on MU been goin off and on this site for years. Hello everyone!

Jan 5, 2012 7:31 PM ET #649 (permalink)

Sup KMADD? What you been spinning recently?

Go fist yourself.

Jan 6, 2012 3:12 PM ET #650 (permalink)

Wow, made new friends already hahaha.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum