"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 741 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 Last
Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 741 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 Last
Nov 10, 2011 9:24 AM ET #551 (permalink)

Welcome to the mighty MU new arrivals. Fisting is optional these days!

Nov 10, 2011 10:15 AM ET #552 (permalink)

Blasphemous branded! Fisting is required of both male and female members and they must take pics or it never happened. :D

Nov 10, 2011 10:16 AM ET #553 (permalink)

Almost forgot, send pics to sickcreepypervydude@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2011 2:11 PM ET #554 (permalink)

you have to excuse BG1, he hasnt been on his meds lately!

Nov 10, 2011 3:04 PM ET #555 (permalink)

Oh, right...he was joking. I umm already sent those pics to said e-mail address.

Nov 10, 2011 5:01 PM ET #556 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea Frey, the fisting thing is BG's catchphrase. Oh and welcome. You're gonna like this site lol.

Nov 10, 2011 11:04 PM ET #557 (permalink)

I like how this site pretty much died for 2 weeks until a hot girl joins.

Go figure.

Nov 10, 2011 11:22 PM ET #558 (permalink)

^we cant just stare at your profile pic all the time..sometimes we need something else top jerk off to TIM...

Nov 10, 2011 11:22 PM ET #559 (permalink)

ZMA

What do you expect Iron, it's a deep fried sausage fest in here.

Nov 11, 2011 10:31 AM ET #560 (permalink)

Pics received Freya. You're an over acheiver. I like that in a gal. ;-) Return email sent with pics of me piercing my taint with a 4 guage needle. Tried to get creative and pass it through one of my testicles too, but that was a mess. Cheers Freya! \m/\m/

Nov 11, 2011 10:53 PM ET #561 (permalink)

Don't be greedy Blind!!! Share and share alike. Except the one with your piercings though. No one needs to see that shit.

Nov 12, 2011 6:45 AM ET #562 (permalink)

^Au contraire... I'm all about that gooch gore meng

Nov 14, 2011 10:24 AM ET #563 (permalink)

did somebody say, "testicles"? ;)

Nov 14, 2011 10:30 AM ET #564 (permalink)

TESTICLES! THAT'S THE WORD OF THE DAY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TESTICLES
TESTICLES
TESTICLES
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nov 17, 2011 12:05 PM ET #565 (permalink)

Ive Finally joined Metalunderground! been lookin at it for news and up dates at school for quite awile now. Id like to start posting some music from a band that i play drums in on here sometime soon to see some feedback from the fine people of metalunderground!

Nov 17, 2011 12:28 PM ET #566 (permalink)

Welcome aboard ThrashtillDeathTFV! Looking forward to hearing your drumming within your band. I'm about 4 hours north of you in eastern OK.

Nov 20, 2011 8:03 AM ET #567 (permalink)

I was going to lurk before introducing myself but where would the fun in that be?
My name's Mel, I'm 22 , and I live in Tokyo.
I'm not japanese and truth be told, I'm not quite sure how I ended up here.
I like more or less every genre splice of metal, within reason, moreover thrash.
I don't have a favourite band as that requires brain effort that I reserve for teaching small children who say "whore" at me a lot.
I guess I'm classed as a geek, in a sense, I read too much that my eyes may one day fall out and I purposefully haven't downloaded steam to my laptop due to prior knowledge of it's social life wrecking abilities for me ( I was once a complete sucker for first person shooter games before university.)

Anything else you can just ask me :)

Nov 20, 2011 8:11 AM ET #568 (permalink)

\,,/(**)\,,/
Welcome devoid.....
THRASH METAL ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!!

Nov 20, 2011 8:25 AM ET #569 (permalink)

haha of course :) The faster/thrashier - the better!

(This post was last edited on November 20, 2011 at 8:25 AM ET.)

Nov 20, 2011 10:35 AM ET #570 (permalink)

Welome. We're a fun bunch.

Nov 20, 2011 11:27 AM ET #571 (permalink)

hgeheehe you were talking about balls

Nov 20, 2011 3:27 PM ET #572 (permalink)

Welcome devoid and TTD! What have you guys been listening to lately?

Nov 20, 2011 3:42 PM ET #573 (permalink)

welcome devoid

Nov 20, 2011 5:43 PM ET #574 (permalink)

Welcome Devoid! Glad to see another ex-pat in Asia. I'm in Shanghai right now, but am a mixture of Swedish, American and Pakistani.

How's the foreign community in Tokyo? Is there one? Do the locals call you names? Throw things at you? Make fun of your poor drifting abilities, then teach how to become the best drifter around but then your mentor dies in an attack from a rival gang so you and your friends fix up an old car, train religiously then challenge the head driver and win? Because that doesn't happen here.

Nov 21, 2011 8:16 PM ET #575 (permalink)

It hasn't happened yet - however, of all the places that your mentor could die in an attack from a rival gang resulting in a showdown of fixed up cars... Shanghai would be the place -much better place for vengance.

As for the foreign community - it's just my work mates and some americans for the army base at the moment (although they're a crazy bunch). The locals are really nice to us but truthfully, the old people are total bastards. I watched an old man slap a young girl the other day because he was sat in a seat he wanted. He could have just lured her out with purikura or kello kitty toys like other old men do but nope ....
The metal scene I didn't really check out until last night. I went to a Children of bodom gig, got a little beaten up, and played rock paper scissor on the floor of a pit for a drumstick :) The japanese are insane.

Is shanghai the same? Do they all claim to be shanghai masters and challenge one another to a fight to the death?
Because that doesn't happen here either.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum