"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> New Member Intro/Welcome Thread

Displaying posts 526 - 550 of 741 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 Last
Displaying posts 526 - 550 of 741 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 Last
Oct 24, 2011 9:19 AM ET #526 (permalink)

Hey. It's Destrukto from Tbay here. I have a site called RevolutionMusic.net that's dedicated to Canadian music news and stuff like that. If you have a band that you want to be featured on the site, click the "submit content" button near the top of the page. Also check out baycore.net for the Thunder Bay music scene - specifically punk and metal

I'm a huge fan of Canadian metal and punk. Some of my favourite Canadian bands are Faceless Hulk, Norris, Dayglo Abortions, Cryptopsy, FTF and Nomeansno!

(This post was last edited on October 24, 2011 at 9:19 AM ET.)

Nov 8, 2011 6:33 PM ET #527 (permalink)

I used to use Metal Chat from yahoo. But that got boring. Lol. I'm new. Got nothing to do while my daughter is asleep and boyfriends at work so I figured I'd look into a forum that welcomes noobs. I'm 23 going to be 24 on the 13th and a Canadian. I play bass, guitar, and sing. I love horror and gore. Big Zombie fan. Play loads of video games especially Left4Dead. Haven't been on that in a while tho. Errr...I'm horrible at introductions? I normally just pop in on a random topic...I'll leave it at that. :-P

Nov 8, 2011 7:55 PM ET #528 (permalink)

^Marry me.

Nov 8, 2011 8:21 PM ET #529 (permalink)

Haha. Marriage is not an option for me. Hello to you too?

Nov 8, 2011 10:02 PM ET #530 (permalink)

Hi, as an MU regular I am now have to tell you to go fist yourself. It's our MU greeting.

If you need help, I'm quite handy.

Nov 8, 2011 10:29 PM ET #531 (permalink)

Lol. Not turning my vag into The Grand Canyon...Thank you for the pleasant greeting. :)

Nov 9, 2011 12:44 AM ET #532 (permalink)

What's up Freya. FYI, you're pretty hot.

Nov 9, 2011 2:50 AM ET #533 (permalink)

Damn goatlady sorry I never said hi! What did you think of Danzig's last album?

Sup Freya - what are you listening to at the moment?

Nov 9, 2011 6:21 AM ET #534 (permalink)

Yeah, ask her about music. That'll get you laid.

Nov 9, 2011 7:02 AM ET #535 (permalink)

Hello, Americanpatriot1 and Cynic.

Thanks for the compliment. Been listening to a lot of Quo Vadis lately. Have any of you heard of them?

Nov 9, 2011 8:52 AM ET #536 (permalink)

TIM: Nice word play on #530.

Freya: Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your posts. Maybe you'll bring a little civility to us heathens, but we hope you'll join in instead.
You'll have to excuse TIM's forwardness. You see, he is young, horny and well endowed. But he lives in China, so the size is all relative.

Nov 9, 2011 9:28 AM ET #537 (permalink)

Hahaha. No harm done. I've got a good sense of humor. I prefer people being forward rather than beating around the bush or behind the back. The way the Greeks like it.

Nov 9, 2011 10:08 AM ET #538 (permalink)

HA! Nice... :)

Nov 9, 2011 3:29 PM ET #539 (permalink)

Yeah - It wasn't until "Defiant Imagination" that I really started to like them though, that's the type of album I can put on now when I just want something technical and sterile to bomb myself into submission. Good Canadian favourite - I take it you're a Cryptopsy fan too?

Nov 9, 2011 5:10 PM ET #540 (permalink)

I consider "None So Vile" their best. Although, "Blasphemy Made Flesh" is also quite good. The rest is kind of mediocre.

Nov 9, 2011 5:30 PM ET #541 (permalink)

Amen to that - I don't even listen to anything post NSV now, "Once Was Not" was a day one purchase but it was sort of meh in the end. Jon Levasseur is back in the band now which gives a sliver of hope but they still have that gimp on vocals.

NSV is a masterpiece, I was thinking about it the other day - doesn't really matter if I'm in the mood for brutality or not, I can put it on any time and be happy.

Nov 9, 2011 5:51 PM ET #542 (permalink)

HELLO Freya. Welcome to the mighty MU. I see TIM has already extended our ceremonius fisting invitation.

Hello Destructo... Go fist yourself.

Goatlady... You're not new here. We fisted eachother in the tattoo thread... 0.o That WAS you wasn't it? :D

Nov 9, 2011 6:30 PM ET #543 (permalink)

Thanks DJ. I'm glad your higher level of sophisticated humor caught that.

Freya, I am well endowed my ghetto standards. Remember this.

Nov 9, 2011 8:35 PM ET #544 (permalink)

I completely agree, Cynic!
Hello Blindgreed. I still don't understand the whole fisting thing...
What was that, IronMan? I already forgot. Heehee.

Nov 9, 2011 8:42 PM ET #545 (permalink)

Just... fist yourself. Is there anything else to understand?

Nov 9, 2011 8:45 PM ET #546 (permalink)

What I meant about fisting is how it came about and why you use the phrase. This applies to men as well? Hmmmm.... are you all bisexual?

Nov 9, 2011 9:04 PM ET #547 (permalink)

metal dawn iam new here too

Nov 9, 2011 9:52 PM ET #548 (permalink)

R10

Welcome metaldawn,i see your from UC? Know all about the place,i once upon of time lived there.

Nov 10, 2011 7:35 AM ET #549 (permalink)

BG is just a sick son of a bitch. Fisting has and always will be an MU tradition.

Nov 10, 2011 7:53 AM ET #550 (permalink)

I see, fair enough!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum