"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

i have a song that needs drums to be complete, anyone interested?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> i have a song that needs drums to be complete, anyone interested?

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Feb 2, 2010 2:24 PM ET #1 (permalink)

i just need someone who can record drums to help me finish this song i have written. i had a drummer that was supposed to work on it but he seems to of dropped of the face of the earth. if your on indabamusic.com i have it posted up there, so it can be heard, but its a shitty mp3 that was converted at a very low bit rate so it crackles kinda bad at times, but i have the high quality wav. files so it will end up sounding good. its pretty brutal and a little technical so be prepared to work a bit.

Feb 24, 2010 7:11 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Hmm.... ever tried (or heard of) the toontracks program "Drumkit from hell"? It's a great program that supports a digital kickass drum kit (5 toms, double bass, 1 snare) with a bunch of neat cymbals. It was crafted off of Tomas Haake (Meshuggah)'s Sonor SQ2 kit.... if you can't find a drummer investing in such a program could be a good idea. It eliminates tuning, mic-ing, and recording equipment. It's gud quality too. May cost a bit tho... but someplace like eBay should have it

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum