"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

decent mdm bands

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> decent mdm bands

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Apr 5, 2013 1:48 PM ET #1 (permalink)

hello guys,need your help again......can u suggest similar bands to kalmah and insomnium?????

Apr 5, 2013 6:42 PM ET #2 (permalink)

One band I've been listening to lately is Stormlord, check out their last album it's really killer.

Apr 6, 2013 6:39 AM ET #3 (permalink)

incredible!!! simply awesome,stormlord is!!!! ty again buddy!!! u r so knowledgeable!! u on twitter/fb?? id like to add you if its okay wid you :)

Apr 7, 2013 5:23 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Yeah dude, add me here: https://www.facebook.com/ edited

I don't post as much about metal on facebook but I have been meaning to.

(This post was last edited on April 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM ET.)

Apr 17, 2013 11:54 AM ET #5 (permalink)

There's a mdm band called Scar Symmetry I've been listening to and they are pretty good. Should check out their song Extinction Mantra. I heard it and liked it. Also, Shadowsphere is a good mdm band. The guitar solo is crazy in their song Bloodstain. I'd recommend them.

Apr 19, 2013 10:20 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Sacrilege?

Apr 30, 2013 3:11 PM ET #7 (permalink)

If you like kalmah, you'd probably love children of bodom and norther.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum