"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

mu band

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> mu band

Displaying posts 26 - 49 of 49 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 49 of 49 1 2 Last
Jul 14, 2009 5:38 PM ET #26 (permalink)

We'll just raid the rest homes whenever we pass through Miami.

Jul 14, 2009 7:56 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Blindgreed: YAY for sharing. I will be the first female musician to also be a female pimp... that is if I gather enough male groupies. lol

Jul 14, 2009 8:03 PM ET #28 (permalink)

We can hit the orphanages too IN, or import them from Asia? :P

Jul 14, 2009 8:05 PM ET #29 (permalink)

DIE: We also have quite a few here where I am, but I know that FAN prefers heroin and crack junkie elderly hookers... Hence my concern.

IN: I've said it before and I'll say it again... For you... The world. Believe me, you won't be the first. Lacy (Nochturn) has been down this road. As have the Wilson sisters back in their day.

Jul 14, 2009 8:25 PM ET #30 (permalink)

DIE, you're a true visionary! lol

BG... whatever. First or twenty-fifth, what difference is there. XD

Jul 14, 2009 8:41 PM ET #31 (permalink)

I'm confused, who's actually in this band?

Jul 14, 2009 8:59 PM ET #32 (permalink)

I'm just a bit confused about, when this whole "band" thing happened and how did I become part of it.? \m/

Two Man Group - Short and Heavy

Jul 14, 2009 10:44 PM ET #33 (permalink)

An MU band? Sounds cool. At least someone remembered I'm a kick-ass bassist, lol. Average at the guitar, though.

I think for me it'd be something like this:

FAN and Blindgreed - Vocals (I know Blind is a great vocalist for sure, FAN just seems like a damn hoot)
Godlike and Shredder on guitars
Me and Oz on bass (I've heard a couple bands with 2 bassists and I love the sound)
MHD101 on drums (nice drumwork, man!)

The rest of you, I don't know who plays instruments and who doesn't, sorry!

I hate bands that have so many damn members, but I think it'd be fun.

Jul 14, 2009 11:42 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Cop Shoot Cop had 2 bassists, and they were badass.

MHD101, how can I check out your drum work?

Jul 15, 2009 11:13 AM ET #35 (permalink)

AP1: His bands myspace. Ambassador Black. The boy knows his way around a kit for SURE!

Jul 15, 2009 1:35 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Is it an actual site or what, cause I'm not finding anything but an Atreyu cover song.

Jul 15, 2009 5:06 PM ET #37 (permalink)

That happened to me at first too, but I can't remember what I did to find the actual myspace page. Sorry brother, I think he posted the instructions on the last A7X thread. Look in the archives.

Jul 15, 2009 5:12 PM ET #38 (permalink)

AP1 - If you run the search under "People" it comes up

Jul 15, 2009 5:21 PM ET #39 (permalink)

Just look up his band on youtube...

\,,l "Screaming For Vengeance (album) l,,/

Jul 15, 2009 6:47 PM ET #40 (permalink)

jenny: yeah i don't really do too much booking anymore (too hard in this area), but i'm happy to mix anything anyone does here. and i'm happy to add some screams and growls on anything. I got tons of riff ideas and tunes. posted a few on this site if anyone is interested http://www.garageband.com/artist/endlessnight it's mostly midis/superior drummer.

Jul 15, 2009 7:27 PM ET #41 (permalink)

zMETALlica: Checked it out. Listened to "Confusion" and I'm listening to an Untitled track for the 2nd time now; I'm a sucker for it! Thanks for the link. I'm sort of curious as to what your vocals sound like though. Good luck to you in whatever you do. \m/

Shredder13: I saw that as crew I'm the bus driver, lol. Good choice, hehe.

Jul 15, 2009 8:24 PM ET #42 (permalink)

think death metal meets black metal screams. confusion would require male and female clean vox. anyone up for the task? I can certainly do the death metal stuff easy. my cleans need a lot of work still.

Jul 15, 2009 11:27 PM ET #43 (permalink)

Jenny - Yeah I thought it'd be pretty funny to have the youngest person on the force driving our bus around. lol

\,,l "Freewheel Burning" by Judas Priest l,,/

Jul 22, 2009 3:13 PM ET #44 (permalink)

HEY! Can I join this band? Or at least get "experience" from being part of it?

I want to help produce the records...pleeeeeeease and do the sound when you play live.... :P

Jul 22, 2009 4:00 PM ET #45 (permalink)

BB: Definately. You're in my band.

Jul 22, 2009 5:32 PM ET #46 (permalink)

BodomBeach: that's my job :P, but seriously i think this will be a mostly online project. but if the collaboration because something big online i'm sure we'll take things to the next level. do you have any bands that you've produced or done live sound for? do you play any instruments? more musicians the merrier i say for this thing.

Jul 22, 2009 5:52 PM ET #47 (permalink)

I'll be your assisstant then zMETALlica, and yeah I know about the online thing...online sarcasm never pulls off...

NW: Chaos Ridden Years

Jul 23, 2009 10:52 AM ET #48 (permalink)

more than happy to welcome an assistant. honestly i've seen online projects become really big things that go on to play live once a year or so.

Jul 23, 2009 11:45 AM ET #49 (permalink)

damn....I didn't think I was THAT good....
well, just go on youtube and go to my channel
I put up a clip of my band's first show on youtube:
http:// www.youtube.com /user/ metalheaddrummer101
there's my chanel...
I put spaces in it so it won't get blocked
I think everybody stole my pics of band members, so....

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum