"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

GERES "Violence" official video... what do you think Metal Underground?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> GERES "Violence" official video... what do you think Metal Underground?

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Mar 30, 2013 2:24 PM ET #1 (permalink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHwn17fTldA

I want to know what REAL metalheads think about my new single/video and album. "Charles Freck's Inevitable Suicide" is available for free download at geresmusic.com on April 16th. Until then check out the video and let me know whether you think thinks its "BRUTAL!! \m/" or... "sigh... brutal".

Apr 8, 2013 11:33 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Honestly?... I have no urge to sit through it again. The tone is a bit muddy and I could have done without the South Park drops. I had hoped it would turn around in the end and at least we see the suit splatter his brains on the wall (as suggested by the title) but no... To sum it up. Not even remotely brutal.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum