"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Anal Cunt

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Anal Cunt

Displaying 17 posts
Displaying 17 posts
Jan 21, 2010 9:21 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Great extreme metal band or greatest extreme metal band?

Jan 21, 2010 9:39 PM ET #2 (permalink)

anyone else think this is an excuse for oz to use the word cunt?

lol, i'd say they were just great, not the greatest.. that award i'd give to Carcass

(This post was last edited on January 21, 2010 at 9:40 PM ET.)

Jan 21, 2010 9:44 PM ET #3 (permalink)

A little from column A... a little from column B. Either way, I love them. Hard. How can you go wrong with "I Lit Your Baby On Fire" or "I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Harrassing Women"?

Jan 21, 2010 10:37 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Anal Cunt is amazing funniest song by them is 02657

Jan 22, 2010 4:46 AM ET #5 (permalink)

hheheehe the word cunt

but a real good band
but indeed have to say i prevere carcass

Jan 22, 2010 10:37 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Sorry but the only entertainment from Anal Cunt (who doesn't like saying cunt :p) is reading their song titles as they really crack me up. "I Sent Pictures of Your Son to NAMBLA" "Chris Barnes is a Pussy" "I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It" omg its fucked up but it cracks me up none the less.

Other then that nothing new to offer Carcass takes the title.

(This post was last edited on January 22, 2010 at 10:42 AM ET.)

Jan 22, 2010 1:10 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Their song titles crack me up, definitely. They're not bad, but there are so many bands that I like so much more, personally.

Greatest extreme metal band? At the moment, I'd say Brain Drill. Ask me again tomorrow and it'll probably change, lol.

Jan 25, 2010 7:28 PM ET #8 (permalink)

I just tried singing along to I Went Back In Time And Voted For Hitler and I Lit Your Baby On Fire but I was laughing way too much. Life is good, so are Anal Cunt

Jan 27, 2010 3:09 AM ET #9 (permalink)

Oz you'd probably get a nuts claw from Seth, if he hears you calling AxCx a metal band :).

Jan 27, 2010 1:39 PM ET #10 (permalink)

It's alright, I'll just kick over his chair the next time they're performing :)

Jan 28, 2010 12:56 AM ET #11 (permalink)

I just saw the gayest guy on earth... He had a moustache.

Jan 28, 2010 1:18 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Seth's screams are actually pretty cool.

Jan 30, 2010 8:56 AM ET #13 (permalink)

"You Were Pregnant So I Kicked You In The Stomach", "The Word 'Homophobic' Is Gay","Ha Ha Holocaust" ,"I Snuck a Retard into a Sperm Bank","The Only Reason Men Talk to You is Because They Want to Get Laid, You Stupid Fucking Cunt","We're Not 'In Da House' You Fucking Wigger". Seth Putnam for president!!!

Feb 27, 2010 11:22 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Hells yea I get to see them in march.

Feb 28, 2010 1:14 AM ET #15 (permalink)

Lol, I consider them to fall into the noisecore genre instead of any extreme metal genre, but Seth Putnam writes great lyrics xD

Jun 25, 2010 6:54 AM ET #16 (permalink)

Anyone check out the new songs? They're pretty fucking good.

Oct 11, 2010 9:10 AM ET #17 (permalink)

anal cunt rules
I've been wanting to get my hands on defenders of the hate but its out of print already

the lyrics are way funnier then the song titles and I'd see AC over Carcass anyday
early Carcass was really good though

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum