"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Bullet For My Valentine

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Bullet For My Valentine

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 89 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 89 1 2 3 4 Last
Mar 2, 2010 9:37 AM ET #26 (permalink)

BB: i would LOVE to go to, and also see bullet in, ENGLAND!! whenever i go, it'll be kool to hang out so that u can show me around and go catch them live!!

Mar 15, 2010 9:43 PM ET #27 (permalink)

i like em. I also think their Scream Aim Fire cd is better than their The Poison cd, granted the vocals aren't as hard but i think that the music is alot better and thats the first thing i look at when i hear a band.

Mar 16, 2010 7:50 PM ET #28 (permalink)

^^^ heer heer!! nothing like a happy handjob.

Mar 16, 2010 8:12 PM ET #29 (permalink)

hahaha nice

Mar 17, 2010 6:06 AM ET #30 (permalink)

They're my son's favourite band. I guess I should have a listen so I can have an opinion.

Mar 17, 2010 11:05 AM ET #31 (permalink)

^beat your child now before its late. Make him listen to pantera and slayer afterwards so he knows where the good music section is in the metal pantheon.

Mar 17, 2010 1:55 PM ET #32 (permalink)

^^^ u forgot lamb of god.

Mar 17, 2010 4:02 PM ET #33 (permalink)

No. No, he didn't.

Mar 17, 2010 7:02 PM ET #34 (permalink)

^somehow I knew you were about to say that Oz. lol

Mar 17, 2010 7:14 PM ET #35 (permalink)

Oh FAN! You know me too well haha!

Mar 17, 2010 7:42 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Better Lamb Of God than Bullet For My Valentine.

Mar 17, 2010 8:30 PM ET #37 (permalink)

hah, every time I see someone praise Lamb of God these days, I cringe a bit and think "ooohhhh...Oz is gonna have somethin to say about that one" lol

I mean, I like them and all, and I do believe they're the main band that matters right now, at least in terms of uniting a large majority of metalheads together under a common flag, but I get entirely why some, like yerself, dont value them highly. Besides the fact that no matter how much I liked them, it's too funny reading your comments.

Metaldude666: "Lamb of god is fuckin badass dude!"

Diamond Oz: "Lamb of god is both bad and ass, but not the compound version of those words sir. Sorry to have dissapointed you"

Mar 18, 2010 6:04 AM ET #38 (permalink)

FAN: The beating starts now!

Too MOR or something for me. I liked the bit in the middle of Ready Aim Scream or whatever it's called where it slows down and gets a bit dark, but then it all goes back to safe poppy shit. I think the singer's just too good looking; he should shave his head, gain 200 pounds and just scream.

Oz: I agree with SpagMot - I'll take Lamb Of God over Bullet any day.

Mar 18, 2010 6:07 AM ET #39 (permalink)

Oh, sorry, and to BB: You keep on loving em. There's nothing wrong with that at all. If you like em, dont let any of us old fuckers tell you any different. It's all a matter of taste, so you go girl.

I mean, I get the impression that Oz doesnt like Lamb Of God for some reason, so what does that tell you?

Mar 18, 2010 6:09 AM ET #40 (permalink)

Please, just call me Spag Mo, I know my user name is stupid

Mar 18, 2010 7:11 AM ET #41 (permalink)

Haha, yeah I'm hilarious eh?

I have no problem with Lamb Of God as a whole and I agree I'll take them over the shitstorm that is Bullet For My Valentine anyday. Was also happy for them that the last album did so well commerically. But constantly hearing how they're the best metal band since Pantera and how they're the best live band evar (I saw them. They weren't.) gets really annoying. I guess I should stop being a dick whenever they get mentioned but I can't help myself. It's like Branded with Metallica, gawd bless 'im.

Mar 18, 2010 10:53 PM ET #42 (permalink)

^^^ i completely understand u Oz. i just fvcking hate it when someone tries to backup their metal-ness by claiming, "oh i'm a real metalhead. i listen to lamb of god". we get that alot down here in miami, wannabe metalheads. i'm pretty sure u guys, actually being REAL metalheads, would consider mE a wannabe metalhead, but u must take into consideration my age (20), my location (miami fvckin' florida) and my heritage (cuban), so i'm just about as much of a metalhead as they can get down here lol

Mar 18, 2010 11:03 PM ET #43 (permalink)

Bullet to me is like Avenged Sevenfold- if I could just listen to the instrumentals, it would be ok. But still, any band that makes me think of A7X has an uphill battle to impress me.

Mar 19, 2010 12:08 AM ET #44 (permalink)

Me and you be the same age then Nothinghead. In the end it doesn't really matter what you listen to, so long as you enjoy it. Fuck, I'm listening to Robbie Williams at the moment so don't feel too bad :P

Mar 19, 2010 8:13 AM ET #45 (permalink)

SpagMot? Yes, I agree, that is stupid. But SpagMo - now that's cool!

Mar 19, 2010 12:44 PM ET #46 (permalink)

Haha, I've got friends who think that Sick Puppies are the heaviest band around.

"Oh yeah? Check this shit out." *Starts playing Brain Drill*

Mar 19, 2010 5:06 PM ET #47 (permalink)

Oz: that's kool!! i listen and enjoy ALL types of shit. just earlier today i was listening to august burns red, but then i broke out w/ some bob dylan, then the prodigy lol i love diversity. i'm a real american. or should i just say, i'm a real south floridian.

Mar 19, 2010 5:56 PM ET #48 (permalink)

^^ Fight for the rights of every man. I am a Real American. Fight for whats right, fight for your life!! :::Flex n' Pose:::

Mar 19, 2010 9:09 PM ET #49 (permalink)

Props to Midnight Cowboy for that one! .... BROTHER!

It's good to have alot of variation. Was having a jazz night the night before last.

Apr 8, 2010 11:19 AM ET #50 (permalink)

i personally don't feel any animosity towards metalcore fans (it's still better then most other mainstream stuff) and i like some metalcore music, on occasion i do listen to B4MV but i prefer killswitch enage. i think people dislike B4MV because of the genral image they impose, they seem to radiate teen angst and frustration and fragility, and mostly theyre popularity among a generally not so metalcrowd has made the metal community brand them as beings we should hate

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum