"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

hey FAN

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> hey FAN

Displaying 25 posts
Displaying 25 posts
Jul 13, 2009 2:43 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Before this war is over I'm going to kill you.

Jul 13, 2009 7:48 AM ET #2 (permalink)

If you kill me then I'm telling your mom.

Jul 13, 2009 9:32 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Why wait?...

(This post was last edited on July 13, 2009 at 9:33 AM ET.)

Jul 13, 2009 1:48 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Florida is a long way from Victoria

Jul 13, 2009 2:02 PM ET #5 (permalink)

it's alright, I'll lend you one of my nukes so we can battle it out long distance. Ya know, you threaten major metropolitan areas, I threaten to blow up you kangaroo colonies, then we both just nuke Korea just for irony's sake....the usual.

Jul 13, 2009 2:10 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Dammit Wiggs! You were supposed to finish the quote you counterclockwise, Brit mocking, platypus fucker from Tasmania!

"Soon....soon." Was the correct answer I was looking for.

Jul 13, 2009 3:34 PM ET #7 (permalink)

HEY YOU CUNT I'M NOT FROM TASMANIA!

Haha FAN as if the North Korea thing isn't like a rap feud. All this dissin' sooner or later someone will get capped.

Jul 13, 2009 6:35 PM ET #8 (permalink)

hahaha fuck I remember something said about Tasmania, 'cause I was thinking of going to Australia to see my aunt (but she doesn't live in Tasmania). My buddy who lives in Australia was all like "BUT DON'T GO TO TASMANIA... THEY'RE ALL INCESTUOUS, RETARDED, INBRED FUCKS."

Also, why wasn't I invited to this nuke war? Is it because you feel threatened by my expertise on bombing with me being an Arab and all? :P lol

(This post was last edited on July 13, 2009 at 6:36 PM ET.)

Jul 13, 2009 7:33 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Nah, more so because we thought you were too busy playing hockey :P

Tasmania sounds like our Alabama.

Jul 13, 2009 7:41 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Hah, I actually really hate hockey. My best friend is a descendant of Lord Stanley (founder of the Stanley Cup), and she hates hockey, too. I wish they'd all just go out with their sticks and just beat each other to death. No hockey pucks or nets or scores needed, just violence!

Jul 13, 2009 7:44 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Yeah, yeah, you've told that lame story a million times now. I don't care how you try to lie to yourself, but you can't hate hockey and live in Canadia. It just doesn't work that way. You and your childish blasphemy *shakes head in disapproval*

Jul 14, 2009 2:01 AM ET #12 (permalink)

You're full of it Inferno. That's like an American doesn't eat McDonalds, it just doesn't exist.
Or an Englishman with good teeth. Geez.

Jul 15, 2009 12:29 AM ET #13 (permalink)

Wiggles, I don't eat McDonalds... I hate fast food in general really. I only eat Burger King, and Taco Del Mar or Taco Time. Thats it.

Jul 15, 2009 12:50 AM ET #14 (permalink)

I think it's on the Canadiaan citizenship test. Must like hockey. They make you eat McD's while taking your test here.

Jul 15, 2009 1:23 AM ET #15 (permalink)

I don't like hockey...

Jul 15, 2009 1:33 AM ET #16 (permalink)

Well, eet looks aboot like we've some liars here, eh? I doont believe a word of eet, eh? :P

I went fishing in Canadia once, long story short I came back missing a front tooth and the border patrol wouldn't let me return to the US until I'd served my 2 minute minor for slashing.

Jul 16, 2009 5:47 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Speaking of Canada, coincidentally, I am eating Kraft Dinner mac and cheese. THE ORIGINAL, NOT THAT HEALTHY WHOLE WHEAT CRAP.

Jul 17, 2009 12:20 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Terminator: By Alabama you mean Arkansas right? Alabama is mostly black folks. I believe Arkansas is the leader in that particular statistic. So yes, Tasmania is the Arkansas of Austrailia.

Jul 17, 2009 3:44 PM ET #19 (permalink)

bg - Anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line really.

Jul 17, 2009 4:26 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Come on now Terminator. You can't really mean that can you?

Jul 18, 2009 2:39 AM ET #21 (permalink)

lol, bg. Of course not literally, major sarcasm used.

Jul 18, 2009 4:11 AM ET #22 (permalink)

ME >; America

Jul 18, 2009 2:04 PM ET #23 (permalink)

For a second there, Wiggs, I thought you were stating that you were "greater than" America. Then I remembered that everything is reversed in Aussie, so you were actually saying that you are "less than" America. I never pictured you as the humble type. Props!

Jul 19, 2009 7:17 AM ET #24 (permalink)

well dudes
long live fast food
but why would you want to live in canada
its way to clean over there
and there beer sucks
but they got some good bands over there

just seen the anvil movie last night
did buy it yesterday
a real band who should had made it
but proberly because they are from canada they did not made it
dudes i am just joking hahahahahah
love canadian chicks
and not chicken but you know what i means

Jul 19, 2009 7:36 AM ET #25 (permalink)

Termie, I never ever joke. I win over America. I don't have internal problems and I don't cover up UFOs and that!
Lol
In saying that I want to visit your country sometime soon.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum