"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Favorite Movie Quotes

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Favorite Movie Quotes

Displaying posts 101 - 114 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 114 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Sep 8, 2011 5:37 AM ET #101 (permalink)

Diamond - In Bruges is literally my favourite movie of all time. First time I saw it I thought it was the saddest, bleakest, most beautiful glimpse into the tragedy of humanity and consequence I'd ever seen. After a few sittings, I started to see the humour subtly woven into the characterisation and dialogue. Now I'm in stitches every time I watch it. Along with an amazing soundtrack and a stunning display of cinematography, it's easily one of the most intelligently written and masterfully directed films I've come across. Five out of five stars, and more if I could give them.

"Harry! It's an inanimate fucking object!"
"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!!!"

Sep 8, 2011 6:04 AM ET #102 (permalink)

I love that film so, so much lol.

"An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person."

Aug 7, 2012 10:43 AM ET #103 (permalink)

Bringing this thread back!

"YOU ARE NOT MY MATE! AND YOU ARE NOT MY FELLOW DEEJAYYYYYY!!!" - Kevin and Perry Go Large

Aug 7, 2012 12:25 PM ET #104 (permalink)

I don't think I've ran across this thread. Thanks OZ!

One of the most quote rich movies of all time.

(while dunking the Dude's head in the toilet)
Blond Treehorn Thug: Where’s the money, Lebowski? Where’s the fucking money, shithead?
The Dude: It’s uh… uh… it’s down there somewhere, let me take another look.
---
The Dude: Fortunately, I’m adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
---
The Dude: Oh boy. How ya gonna keep ‘em down on the farm once they’ve seen Karl Hungus.
---
The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude: Dude.
The Big Lebowski: Huh?
The Dude: Uhh… I don’t know sir.
The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn’t that what makes a man?
The Dude: Hmmm… Sure, that and a pair of testicles.
---
The Dude: Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!
---
... and of course...

Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Aug 7, 2012 5:10 PM ET #105 (permalink)

Sorry for anyone that hasn't seen it yet but I've just got back from seeing Ted and I have to bring this one up.

"Last week I fucked her with a parsnip. Then I sold it to a family with four young children."

Jan 8, 2013 6:01 PM ET #106 (permalink)

Who the hell shits with a hat on?

Kevin Hart in Think Like A Man

Jan 8, 2013 9:19 PM ET #107 (permalink)

Favorite Lebowski quote: "She's not my special lady friend, I'm just helping her conceive man" haha classic

Jan 8, 2013 10:04 PM ET #108 (permalink)

Anything that comes from the mouth of gunney Sargeant Hartman

Jan 9, 2013 10:48 PM ET #109 (permalink)

Pretty much any line spoken by Dredd in Dredd.

"Negotiation's over. Sentence is death."

Jan 10, 2013 11:42 AM ET #110 (permalink)

^watched it last night, found it alright. but i also watched john dies at the end last night and i now have a new favourite movie for the time being

Jan 10, 2013 12:07 PM ET #111 (permalink)

"He's gay. Like when one man put's his... "
"I'm familiar with the mechanics of it, yea."

The Guard was such a fantastic film.

Jan 10, 2013 1:04 PM ET #112 (permalink)

fucking funny movie. love brendan gleeson, perrier's bounty was a good one too

Jan 10, 2013 1:50 PM ET #113 (permalink)

Yeah, Perrier's Bounty was brilliant. I wish I knew where my copy was. I only found out today that the guy who wrote and directed The Guard is the brother of the guy who wrote and directed In Bruges and Seven Psychopaths. Clearly a very talented family. He's doing another film with Brendan Gleeson which comes out this year called, Calvary. Should be good.

Jan 10, 2013 2:13 PM ET #114 (permalink)

seven psychopaths was sooo good... ill have to look for calvary when it comes

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum