"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Favorite Movie Quotes

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Favorite Movie Quotes

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Feb 19, 2010 9:57 AM ET #76 (permalink)

"The arsonist had oddly shaped feet."

Feb 19, 2010 2:44 PM ET #77 (permalink)

"I believe... whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger".
-The Dark Knight

Feb 20, 2010 5:45 PM ET #78 (permalink)

^ "Why so SERIOUS?"

Feb 21, 2010 5:26 AM ET #79 (permalink)

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

basically anything gunnery sergent Hartman says... but this for the last line..

Feb 21, 2010 10:02 AM ET #80 (permalink)

Jackrum: Bill Paxton from Aliens...nicely done; "You can count me out"

Here's another Paxton gem from 'True Lies':
"Aww, but she could be so hot if she wanted to. She's like all these babes, you get their pilot lit, they could suck start a leafblower. And she's got the most incredible body too and a pair of titties that make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk. ASS LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY!"

Feb 21, 2010 12:12 PM ET #81 (permalink)

jack: hahaha yeah i posted that on here too, its a classic

Feb 21, 2010 6:44 PM ET #82 (permalink)

I just thought of 3 more:

"PUT... THE CANDLE... BACK!!!" -Young Frankenstein

Here's 2 from the James Bond movie Goldeneye:
"Do you destroy every vehicle you get into?"
"YES! I am invincible!"

Feb 28, 2010 6:27 PM ET #83 (permalink)

"If I grew up on a farm and was retarded, Bruges might impress me, but, I didn't, so it doesn't." - Colin Farrel in In Bruges

"I have a feeling that the balance between fun and culture will *tip* in the favour of culture... like a big, fat, retarded, black girl, sat on a see-saw with a dwarf." - Colin Farrel, In Bruges

"Is Ray with you?"
"Yeah he's just in the toilet."
"What's he doing?"
"Huh?"
"Is he doing a wee or a poo?"
- Ralph Feinnes and Brendan Gleeson, yeah it's In Bruges again :P

Feb 28, 2010 6:55 PM ET #84 (permalink)

Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.
Harry: [furious] Leave my kids fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about my cunt fucking kids!
Ken: I retract that bit about your cunt fucking kids.
Harry: Insult my fucking kids? That's going overboard, mate!
Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?

Brendan Gleeson and Ralph Feinnes.. guess which film :P

Feb 28, 2010 7:07 PM ET #85 (permalink)

"BET 10000!...did I studder? 10 seconds ago it was like an evening at the Apollo, now its as quiet as a church....lets go Joe, these guys wouldnt bet 5 dollars they were black!"

Mars Callahan in Pool Hall Junkies

If you like billiards or just a movie about hustling then check it out. One of my favs.

Feb 28, 2010 11:42 PM ET #86 (permalink)

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."- Jaws

Sep 1, 2011 6:09 PM ET #87 (permalink)

Harry Brown: [On shooting a drug dealer whose gun jammed when he tried to kill him] You failed to maintain your weapon, Son.

Sep 3, 2011 5:50 PM ET #88 (permalink)

DIE YOU SPACE FAGGOT! -the con man from the last Predators movie

Sep 4, 2011 1:33 AM ET #89 (permalink)

If im gona get my balls blown off for a word my words Poontang.... Animal Mother, Full Metal Jacket
How art thou, though globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!.... Alex, A Clockwork Orange

Sep 4, 2011 4:15 AM ET #90 (permalink)

I think Clint's always had loads of classic lines apart from the "do you feel lucky, punk?" stuff, such as:

"it says 'Hi idiot'. It's for you" , handling a hand written note to the "ugly" on The good, The bad and The ugly.

And a nice little chat with his superiors on Dirty Harry Magnum Force;
"if you ever lean out of line, so help me, I'll flop you lower than whale shit!"
Clint: "Speaking of whale shit, what have you turned up Briggs?"

Keanu Reeves chats with a some Korean gansters on Street Kings:
"you got eyes like apostrophes, dress white, talk black and drive Jew. So how’m I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead-dog-munching dinks you are if you don’t.”

Mel Brooks' Spaceballs is filled with great lines like Dark Helmet's "Out of order? Fuck! Even in the future nothing works!"

Out of my selection, I'd say Keanu's Street Kings blast takes the trophy.

Sep 4, 2011 6:06 AM ET #91 (permalink)

"Coach, I think you're gonna get a stroke"

"I don't get strokes, motherfucker, I GIVE THEM."

Any given Sunday.

Sep 4, 2011 12:36 PM ET #92 (permalink)

My alltime favorite:

"One Nike Gym Bag...60 Bucks"
"One Nokia Cellphone...100 Bucks"
"One Ounce of Semtex...500 Bucks"
"Gettin' Rid of a Dirty Cop...F****n Priceless"

(Running Scared 2006)

Sep 4, 2011 12:52 PM ET #93 (permalink)

Black Dynamite: First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp-slapped you into that china cabinet. I used excessive force. Oftentimes, I cross the line, but I try to do so in the name of what's right. Most of the time, the ends justifies the means. But in this case, I feel like I betrayed my own code of ethics. And for that, sugar, I apologize.

Patricia Nixon: But I shot at you. I tried to kill you, Black Dynamite.

Black Dynamite: This is true, but you did not connect. You shot a plate. Had you connected, pimp-slapping you into that china cabinet might have been justified. But I feel I crossed the line. And for that, please accept my apology.

Patricia Nixon: I do. I do, it's just... oh, Black Dynamite, you're so righteous

-Black Dynamite

Sep 4, 2011 2:47 PM ET #94 (permalink)

RTB

idk how i missed this thread, i live off movie quotes...its part of my stand up/ schtick... i gotta bunch, mostly old school so here i go
" i usually get kissed before i get fucked" m douglas in black rain
" who the hell is john f kennedy?" lorraines dad in back to the future
" a colored mayor, thatll be the day" diner owner in back to the future
" how the fuck far u going taco head!" w dafoe born on the 4th of july
" penis! big fucking errect penis mom!, penis!, penis!" t cruise born on the 4th of july
" mister andre" hispanic maid in dumb and dumber
" still aint fucked her yet" ice cube boyz n da hood
" good bye ratt dick suck nut" b murray what about bob...oh and " turkey dick!"
" this is for ala and its going way out there sucka" e blount the bad news bears
" hey taylor they havent sent you down yet? hows your wife and my kid?" clu haywood character major league
" look at the scoreboard buddha im doing fine" jack parkman major league II
" u tryin to tell me jesus christ cant hit a curveball?" harris in major league
" im the only winner on the team, the rest are losers, either by choice or by birth" jack parkman major league II
" this towns like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked" pacino scarface
" u think when u die u go to heaven, U COME TO US!" the tall man phantasm II
"peel that pig and slice him thick" b mosely texas chainsaw massacre 2 1986
" wheres that ol fuck u charlie" jim siedow texas chainsaw massacre II 1986
" what do u expect when all u have is a bunch of jews spicks niggers panzies and a buger eating moron"
tanner boyle the bad news bears
" moneys always something u need incase u dont die tomorow" m sheen wall st
" goddamn celluar fucking phones!" b willis die hard 3
" spick spick would u put your dick in a spick, does it bigger in a nigger" j travolta saturday night fever
" that doesent bother me, but u know what does?, do u know what really makes me sick to my stomach? is watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs, nobody, i mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog" clint eastwood dirty harry
gotta bunch more...but i need a brew

Sep 4, 2011 6:57 PM ET #95 (permalink)

RTB

refueled, part 2 here we go
" i shot him 6 times!, i shot him in the heart!, uh,uh, uh, i shot him 6 times!, this guy, this man....hes not human!"
donald plesence halloween 2 1982
" is that all your gonna do this weekend?, smoke dope? why is there a law against it?" character chuck & shelley friday the 13th pt 3 1982
" sometimes u gotta forget your head and forget your balls" m douglas black rain
" holy jesus godamn!, holy jesus jumped up christmas shit!" axel character friday the 13th the final chapter
" holy mary jesus jumped up palomina!" busey in silver bullet
"i surf, drink and screw huh huh" seth character in hell night
" we came, we saw, we kicked its ass!" b murray ghostbusters
" u couldnt take a cheeseburger out of a drive thru window" k kristofersen fire down below
" for christ sakes sakes any one of u fuckin maniacs know what im talkin about" nicholson one flew over the cukoos nest
" you guys wanna play baseball?" hollywood basehead in boogie nights
"shitters full!" r quaid christmas vacation
" keep america beautiful" stallone in cobra
" jack fuckin twist" brokeback mountain heath ledger
" mrs toronto?, torrentino" jake blues the blues brothers
"we"re on a mission from god" elwood blues brothers
"so he says rectum, damn near killed him!" farley blacksheep
"pardon my french, but your an ashhole, asshole!" cameron ferris buehlers day off
"huh huh, all i need are some tasty waves, cool buzz and im fine" spicoli in fast times at ridgemont high
" hey jeffereson are u injured or are u hurt?" j caan the program
" life all comes down to a few moments, this is one of them" bud foxx character wall st
" whats that Z in in your fro, who are u the black zoro?" billy hoe chaacter white men cant jump

Sep 4, 2011 7:27 PM ET #96 (permalink)

It's saint Patrick's day, everyone's Irish- boondock saints

Sep 4, 2011 7:58 PM ET #97 (permalink)

Scarface-
Tony Montana: "I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!"

Tony Montana: "I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" Lol.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre(74)-
Franklin: "There's no way he can find us, he doesn't even know our names."
Jerry: "Oh I gave him your name, and your address too, I even gave him your zip code, face it Franklin he's gonna kill you."

Child's Play-
Chucky: "DON'T FUCK WITH THE CHUCK!!"

(This post was last edited on September 4, 2011 at 8:04 PM ET.)

Sep 4, 2011 8:08 PM ET #98 (permalink)

The only thing better than a glass of beer, is tea with Miss McGill. Patrick Swayze, Youngblood.
Where else can i get beaten up every day, treated like shit by prima donna Canadians, get my nuts shaved. Rob Lowe Youngblood.
Dunlop you suck cock. Paul D Amato...... All i can get. Paul Newman, Slap Shot. *Slap Shot is one big quote*
I like her early stuff. You know, Lucky Star, Borderline, but once she got into her Papa dont Preach phase, i dont know, I tuned out. Edward Bunker, Reservoir Dogs.

Sep 4, 2011 10:01 PM ET #99 (permalink)

nothing beats Scarface quotes.

"fuck you meng"

Sep 5, 2011 12:25 AM ET #100 (permalink)

Speaking of: "You know what Capitalism is? It's gettin' fucked."

One of my all time faves. I walk around my shop saying this all the time: "This is beautiful! What is that, velvet?"

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum