"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Favorite Movie Quotes

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Favorite Movie Quotes

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Jan 22, 2010 2:59 PM ET #51 (permalink)

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape."-Planet Of The Apes (1968 version)

Jan 22, 2010 3:00 PM ET #52 (permalink)

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."- Pulp Fiction

Jan 22, 2010 3:01 PM ET #53 (permalink)

"I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"- Meet The Parents

Jan 22, 2010 3:02 PM ET #54 (permalink)

Pulp Fiction.. forgot about that one. It's been a while, so I may be slightly off, but:

"Mine's the wallet that says 'bad ass mothafucka.'"

Jan 22, 2010 4:54 PM ET #55 (permalink)

"Look at you now.. You stupid FUCK "

Jan 22, 2010 5:48 PM ET #56 (permalink)

*In a Cuban Pachino voice* You got a tong like a leeesert

Jan 22, 2010 7:09 PM ET #57 (permalink)

"She had hands as big as Andre the Giant, and she had an Adam's apple as big as her balls" - Andy in 40 year old virgin

"From now on, your dick is my dick. I'm gonna get you laid" - Jay in 40 year old virgin

"You're wondering, What is a place like me doing in a girl like this?" - Evelyn in the mummy

"King? King? And which King might that be? King Richard? King Louis? King Kong? Larry King?" - Robin Hood in Men in tights

"A big man is ripping your ears off Percy. I'd do as he says" - Edgecomb in green mile

these are just some that makes me consider a career changing :P

Jan 23, 2010 12:08 PM ET #58 (permalink)

"Prison was.... BRILLIANT! I liked it personally I- fuck that, I LOVED IT! It was exciting! It was madness at it's very best!" - Bronson

Jan 23, 2010 1:45 PM ET #59 (permalink)

"Sorry, but we're out of business."-Dennis Quaid (Legion)

Jan 24, 2010 4:22 PM ET #60 (permalink)

"First of all you look like future pedophile..."

Jan 24, 2010 6:49 PM ET #61 (permalink)

"Dog will hunt" - Chop Top from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
"I can't believe we said no to free beer" / "We faced temptation and did not bend. Goddamn, Praise the Lord."- Valentine from Tremors
"Stay alive...I will find you" - Last of the Mohicans

Jan 24, 2010 7:25 PM ET #62 (permalink)

*after pissing in his glass and stopping just before taking a sip* "What do you take me for? ... A cunt?" - Malcom McDowell in Gangster No. 1

Jan 25, 2010 4:55 AM ET #63 (permalink)

Since you guys have covered most of the great ones, I'll just go for the idiotically simple "Shut The Fuck up, Donny" from The Big Lebowski. Simple, and it works. There are loads of great lines on that film, just too lazy and simple to think of any at the moment...

Plus of course "Do you feel lucky, punk?" By a certain inspector Harry Gallahan

(This post was last edited on January 25, 2010 at 4:57 AM ET.)

Jan 25, 2010 9:31 AM ET #64 (permalink)

Hector-"Let us make a pact, that the winner shall afford the loser all the proper burial rituals."
Achilles-"There are no pacts between lions and men."..."You will not have eyes tonight. You will not have ears or a tongue. And you will wander the underworld blind, deaf and dumb and all the dead will say, 'here is Hector, the fool who thought he had killed Achilles.'"

Troy

Feb 16, 2010 9:23 AM ET #65 (permalink)

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane? - Airplane

The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe – women! - Back to the future 2

"It's alive! It's alive!" - Frankenstein

"Say "hello" to my little friend!" - Scarface

Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!"
Rumack: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley. - Airplane

Feb 16, 2010 3:30 PM ET #66 (permalink)

"Cleanse, Purge, KILL" - im not tellin' XP

Feb 18, 2010 5:35 AM ET #67 (permalink)

Anything Bruce Campbell says.

"game over man game over" - bill paxton

"Get too dee shopper" - Arnie in Predator

"yipee kiyay mother fucker" - Die Hard

"come to the party... have a few laughs" - die Hard i've actually used that one at a shit party.. the host was not impressed

Feb 18, 2010 1:16 PM ET #68 (permalink)

"I'll be back"
arnald. or however u spell it.

i can't believe nobody put this one!!!!
it's so cheesie

Feb 18, 2010 2:10 PM ET #69 (permalink)

"Cover me, limp dick fuck-ups!"
Tropic Thunder

Feb 18, 2010 3:14 PM ET #70 (permalink)

You're still thinking about Mary rotten crotch getting finger banged thorough her pretty pink panties!

Feb 18, 2010 3:35 PM ET #71 (permalink)

BG: haha yeah

"i wanted to come to a new interesting country, learn about these people culture and kill them"

Feb 18, 2010 4:08 PM ET #72 (permalink)

I wanted to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill.

Feb 18, 2010 4:42 PM ET #73 (permalink)

"My mama ain't no fuckin' astronaut!" - White Men Can't Jump

Feb 18, 2010 5:52 PM ET #74 (permalink)

"Gutless fuck! Come and have a go at me, you lady-boy cunt!" Rambo

Feb 19, 2010 9:25 AM ET #75 (permalink)

"I'm just like a little boy playin' with his dick when he's nervous."-Tropic Thunder

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum