"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Solid top 20 list

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Solid top 20 list

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Feb 1, 2013 5:27 PM ET #1 (permalink)

This is the most solid "Top 20 Metal Albums" list I've ever seen. Unlike most I've seen there's really nothing on this list that pisses me off because it's listed. Of course there are many more that can be added to this list, but it is a top 20 and not a top 100. In addition, it's Sabbath heavy, but I think deservingly so. What do you think? And keep in mind it's top 20 ALBUMS, not bands.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/01/twenty_greatest_metal_albums_black_sabbath.php

Feb 1, 2013 6:04 PM ET #2 (permalink)

havnt actually herd of a couple albums on there. smack me if you must. love everything else on there though but im very strange so my top 20 would be completly different

Feb 4, 2013 11:39 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I'll assume you're talking about Baroness and Sleep? I recommend you get crackin. ;-)

Feb 4, 2013 2:35 PM ET #4 (permalink)

i love baroness, started listening to them not that long ago. but yes sleep and at the gates ive never herd.

Feb 4, 2013 3:14 PM ET #5 (permalink)

You've never heard At The Gates??? Wow. I thought everyone had. Great Avi BTW. Philadelphia Phil Collins is hilarious. *BUUUUUURRRRP*

Feb 4, 2013 3:31 PM ET #6 (permalink)

nope never herd it or herd of it..... its that bad eh....haha

im in a very small town, the only metal i know is what my dad taught me and what i find online, so its up to me and people like yourself to tell me what the fuck to listen too

Feb 4, 2013 5:05 PM ET #7 (permalink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJme5uubkyQ

tHERE YOU GO! ;-)

Feb 4, 2013 9:20 PM ET #8 (permalink)

thanks! proably should have youtubed it anyways before i gave itunes any money...... but i like it so everyone wins

there logo looks oddly like the fear factor logo

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum