"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Callaway RAZR Fit Driver is my favorite one

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Callaway RAZR Fit Driver is my favorite one

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Jan 31, 2013 3:19 AM ET #1 (permalink)

To tell you a truth, among all the golf brands, I like the Callaway best, almost all of its golf clubs I have tried, I just buy some of them, as I like it very much. Today I want to introduce you Callaway RAZR Fit Driver,t his is the first driver that my father bought for me, I like it very much.

The Callaway Razr Fit Driver is Callaway's first driver to feature adjustability. The OptiFit Hosel adjusts the face angle of the driver to Open, Square or Closed while the 12g and 2g weights shift the centre of gravity promoting either draw or neutral biased ball flights.VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technologies combine to create a larger sweet spot on the Callaway RAZR Fit resulting in higher ball speeds across the face. A chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control, meaning weight can be redistributed to the perimeter of the club for higher MOI.

The RAZR Fit comes with a 12-gram weight in the toe area and a 2-gram weight in the heel, but using the same torque wrench, the weights can be switched to increase the draw bias of the club.

In addition to being Callaway's first adjustable driver, the RAZR Fit is also the first driver to feature Callaway's newest face, which is dubbed "Speed Frame." It's an optimization of the hyperbolic face pattern than Callaway has been using for several years, but the company says it should help golfers maintain more ball speed when they hit outside of the sweet spot.

cheap golf clubs for sale on www.ukgolfclubsale.com

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum