"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Movies in 2010

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Movies in 2010

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 615 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 615 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 Last
Sep 25, 2010 3:06 AM ET #151 (permalink)

Watched a film yesterday called Shifty that was really good. It came out last year and it's about a Muslim drug dealer who's best mate comes back to London from Manchester after four years. Well worth a watch. The main character is played a rapper called Riz MC that did a great song for the film with Sway and Plan B (who was also in the movie Harry Brown, which I've banged on about loads before.)

Sep 25, 2010 10:50 AM ET #152 (permalink)

Saw Inception again for the third time today. But I didn't get to see the rest of it because I started making out with the girl next to me. I kept having to explain it to her, and then we just started going at it.

Great movie.

Sep 26, 2010 8:54 PM ET #153 (permalink)

hmmm...inception makes girls horny...yknow, when i slick my hair back i get mistaken for dicaprio from time to time...i think ill keep that tip in mind tim lol seriously though, i need to get around to seeing that movie. I just have such a hard time accepting decaprio as an action star. Back in my day we had yipeekiyay motherfucker, and no time to bleed, and the irish prettyboy from titanic just doesnt fit into that schema for me. Whatever, ill still watch it. Shutter island too come to think of it.

Sep 26, 2010 9:01 PM ET #154 (permalink)

oh and BG lol: i didnt say the village surprised me in the least bit, i just thought it was an enjoyable movie. Retards and blind people vs. Faux monsters makes me giggle, so i technically enjoyed it not for the reasons mr shamahoohoo intended. : P

Sep 26, 2010 9:07 PM ET #155 (permalink)

Gonna watch Children of the Grave later tonight. It's a paranormal documentary.

Oct 1, 2010 9:28 PM ET #156 (permalink)

Just finished watching This Is England 86 which is the TV spin off of the movie This Is England. Honestly, if any of you can download it, order it on DVD or whatever, do it because it was absolutely brilliant. I didn't think it would be as good as the film but it was fantastic. Make sure you've seen the film first though.

Also, I took yous guys advice and bought Defiance the other which I got round to watching tonight. Great film, cheers for the recommendation.

Oct 2, 2010 9:19 AM ET #157 (permalink)

"This is England"? I think I'll pass... ;)

(btw, I'm being sarcastic..)

(This post was last edited on October 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM ET.)

Oct 18, 2010 9:15 PM ET #158 (permalink)

RTB

No jackass 3d reviewers here?..damn
Best of all 3, favorite skit, midget bar brawl

Oct 18, 2010 9:18 PM ET #159 (permalink)

I heard someone say the other day that Jackass 3 sucked and really wasn't worth watching it in 3D. I've never been a fan of Jackass so I doubt I'll bother with it to be honest.

Oct 19, 2010 3:31 AM ET #160 (permalink)

RTB

From a 3d standpoint ya wasnt great, but if your a fan or can even tolerate these guys, this was the best one by far..us yanks ate it up..made $50 million opening weekend...
Well oz maybe if you had a few pints before the flick that may help for laughs..let me know if you change your mind

Oct 19, 2010 6:11 PM ET #161 (permalink)

I saw the Expendables recently, it was very badass. I just wish Randy Couture was in the movie a little more.

Oct 20, 2010 11:13 AM ET #162 (permalink)

midget brawl was the best thing ever!!! ROFL!!!

Oct 20, 2010 4:43 PM ET #163 (permalink)

RTB

Thank you VP...fuckin finall....i thought I was the only one on this godforsaken site who appreciates slapstick comedy....viva la cuba

Oct 20, 2010 4:47 PM ET #164 (permalink)

Lol, I like slapstick too, but I've just never been much of a Jackass fan.

Oct 20, 2010 4:52 PM ET #165 (permalink)

RTB

No problem oz, your probably one of the most open minded ones on here..
Remember, pints! pints! pints!

Oct 20, 2010 5:31 PM ET #166 (permalink)

Watched Shudder Island last night. Did NOT like.

Oct 20, 2010 5:35 PM ET #167 (permalink)

Lol, I've had enough of them the last few weeks to last a lifetime... not that I'm planning on stopping ;)

Oct 22, 2010 11:12 AM ET #168 (permalink)

RTB: \m/

oz: idk if u like it, or watch it, but it's not so much slaptstick, as it is more geek-humor and the office-type (which i dislike the american version) of sarcasm, i LOVE the British comedy show, The IT crowd lmao

Oct 22, 2010 12:09 PM ET #169 (permalink)

Yes mate! The IT Crowd is absolutely brilliant!

Oct 23, 2010 2:06 PM ET #170 (permalink)

I saw 'Moon' last night. Interesting film, quite disturbing, but a good film nevertheless.

Oct 23, 2010 2:08 PM ET #171 (permalink)

I didn't like Moon. A mate of mine went on about how good it was but I found it very boring.

Oct 24, 2010 4:48 AM ET #172 (permalink)

True, there's this bit during the first half of the film (Moon) where you wonder "why am I watching this?". There's like 5-10mins of the film that could and should have been cut out. But, overall I liked the film.

Oct 24, 2010 10:08 PM ET #173 (permalink)

the IT crowd is amazing!! Moss is what makes the show what it is man lol "i've got a hot ear" lmao

Oct 24, 2010 10:59 PM ET #174 (permalink)

RTB

No paranormal activity 2 reviews?
Double damn,...seeing it in 16 hours, review tomorow

Oct 25, 2010 6:48 AM ET #175 (permalink)

I love Douglas, he has the best voice in the world. "You! Computer man. Fix my pants!"

RTB: I've heard good things from people who liked the first one.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum