"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Mizuno signs Huizing-star Daan

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Mizuno signs Huizing-star Daan

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Jan 29, 2013 9:55 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Mizuno has added Europe's former No.1 amateur Daan Huizing to its professional squad of staff players which includes Luke Donald, Chris WooMizuno has added Europe's former No.1 amateur Daan Huizing to its professional squad of staff players which includes Luke Donald, Chris Wood and Marcel Siem.

The 22-year-old Dutchman, winner of the prestigious Lytham Trophy and St Andrews Links Trophy before turning pro in October last year, will start his new career on the European Challenge Tour, having missed out at Q-School and with a handful of invitations to the main events.

It might have been a spectacular arrival but for a second round 81 at PGA Catalunya which cost him a place on the final two days.

Mizuno believes it has captured a major new star of European golf and potential Open Championship contender, the Dutchman having played Mizuno MP-64 Irons on his way to recording a record 23-under par over the St Andrews Old and New courses.

Mizuno Tour operations manager Andy Kikidas says: "We met Daan several years ago at the Dutch Open when he walked onto our workshop as an amateur looking for support. Ever since then, we have supported Daan with his equipment and followed his progress. We are incredibly excited that he's signed with mizuno mp 53 irons."

Adds Huizing: "Victories in South America as an amateur in 2011 gave me a lot of confidence. I thought it couldn’t get much better than that, but I was able to keep improving and now looking forward to compete on a weekly basis against the professionals.

"I'm very thankful to the Dutch Golf Federation and my coach Tim Giles for all the help they have given me over the years, because without them I could have never been where I am now."

golf clearance clubs for sale on www.australiagolfstore.comd and Marcel Siem.

The 22-year-old Dutchman, winner of the prestigious Lytham Trophy and St Andrews Links Trophy before turning pro in October last year, [url=http://www.australiagolfstore.com/mizuno-mp-69-irons-for-sale-australia]Mizuno MP-69 Irons[/url] will start his new career on the European Challenge Tour, having missed out at Q-School and with a handful of invitations to the main events.

It might have been a spectacular arrival but for a second round 81 at PGA Catalunya which cost him a place on the final two days.

Mizuno believes it has captured a major new star of European golf and potential Open Championship contender, [url=http://www.australiagolfstore.com/mizuno-mp-59-irons-for-sale-australia]Mizuno MP-59 Irons[/url] the Dutchman having played Mizuno MP-64 Irons on his way to recording a record 23-under par over the St Andrews Old and New courses.

Mizuno Tour operations manager Andy Kikidas says: "We met Daan several years ago at the Dutch Open when he walked onto our workshop as an amateur looking for support. [url=http://www.australiagolfstore.com/mizuno-mp-63-irons-for-sale-australia]Mizuno MP-63 Irons[/url] Ever since then, we have supported Daan with his equipment and followed his progress. We are incredibly excited that he's signed with mizuno mp 53 irons."

Adds Huizing: "Victories in South America as an amateur in 2011 gave me a lot of confidence. I thought it couldn't get much better than that, [url=http://www.australiagolfstore.com/]golf clearance[/url] but I was able to keep improving and now looking forward to compete on a weekly basis against the professionals.

"I'm very thankful to the Dutch Golf Federation and my coach Tim Giles for all the help they have given me over the years, because without them I could have never been where I am now."

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum