"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Interview with Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Interview with Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage

Displaying 20 posts
Displaying 20 posts
Jan 10, 2013 3:16 PM ET #1 (permalink)

so happy jesse leach is back guys!! check out this interview with roadrunner!!http://ca.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/jesse-leach-talks-to-aristdirect

Jan 11, 2013 10:28 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Fuck Roadrunner and FUCK you asshole.

Jan 11, 2013 10:35 AM ET #3 (permalink)

lol...

Jan 11, 2013 10:50 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Quit spamming our forum while you juggle hairy meatballs on your chin. While it is impressive that you can type with a mouthfull of dick, we don't appriciate your spam. And why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to fuck off?

Jan 11, 2013 11:19 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Quit spamming our forum while you juggle hairy meatballs on your chin. While it is impressive that you can type with a mouthfull of dick, we don't appriciate your spam. And why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to fuck off?

Jan 11, 2013 1:17 PM ET #6 (permalink)

its nitspam as its an interview with a metal band.... i can see that you have much to discuss... as u waste ur time trolling someone who doesnt give a fuck... and as you can see i havent fucked off yet... because youre commenting on my post... well... get the fuck out of here and talk about ur love of dick elsewhere

Jan 11, 2013 1:17 PM ET #7 (permalink)

oh and its appreciate

Jan 11, 2013 1:18 PM ET #8 (permalink)

*not

Jan 11, 2013 1:21 PM ET #9 (permalink)

I can profess my love for cock anywhere I please. And if your serious and not spamming the forum then... I'm sorry. We get a lot of that shit here lately and i'm menstruating so I tend to get a little pissy about it. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

Jan 11, 2013 1:25 PM ET #10 (permalink)

My nipples are very sensitive right now too, so fuck off.

Jan 11, 2013 1:25 PM ET #11 (permalink)

lol i didnt mean to be spamming just showing the interview with him... lol anyways im not here to fight just listen and discuss metal, discover new bands and get news.. i apoligize once again

Jan 11, 2013 1:29 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Geez, Blind... It must of really hurt this morning when you peeled the scab off while changing your pad. Heavy flow indeed. LMAO...

Jan 11, 2013 1:30 PM ET #13 (permalink)

lol!

Jan 11, 2013 1:48 PM ET #14 (permalink)

It was DJ. The adhesive stuck to my taint too. I knew it was gonna be a bad day. Now I'm getting emotional. Excuse me while I go fist myself on a busy interstate.

Welcome to the mighty MU Mark \m/\m/ I'd like to say i'm not always like this, but I'd be lying. ;-)

Jan 11, 2013 1:57 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Sorry to hear that buddy. Shaving your bush will help for next time. ;)

Now, back on topic. The interview was pretty good. Always like to read Jessie's interviews. I keep waiting for him to past another update to his column on gunshyassassin.com
Thanks for sharing, Mark.

Jan 11, 2013 2:31 PM ET #16 (permalink)

apparently theres talk of a new album!! pretty stoked for that!!

Jan 12, 2013 3:21 PM ET #17 (permalink)

KSE are metal???

since when?

Jan 16, 2013 1:41 PM ET #18 (permalink)

I mentioned it previously and here it is - another of Jesse's Columns for gunshyassassin.

http://gunshyassassin.com/exclusive/jesse-leachs-check-your-head-for-your-consideration/

Jan 17, 2013 11:14 AM ET #19 (permalink)

I like tater tots.

Jan 17, 2013 5:30 PM ET #20 (permalink)

I like stuff!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum