"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dear men

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dear men

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 46 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 46 1 2 Last
Dec 28, 2012 9:55 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Why do you believe girls want to date emotional pussies who like it in the ass and cry during the notebook? I honestly miss the time period of when you wanted to impress a girl, you cut some stupid fuckers head off. I am not saying I want a guy to beat me, but god damn if I wanted to date a chick I would be a fucking lesbian.
sincerely, DMG

Dec 29, 2012 6:13 AM ET #2 (permalink)

"I honestly miss the time period of when you wanted to impress a girl, you cut some stupid fuckers head off"

Miss it? I don't know how old you are, but I think it's a fair guess to say you weren't around for the viking era.

Dec 29, 2012 8:31 AM ET #3 (permalink)

This is true, but I am still aware it existed....and therefore remember it fondly

(This post was last edited on December 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM ET.)

Dec 29, 2012 12:17 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Touché.

Dec 29, 2012 1:53 PM ET #5 (permalink)

time to go back to the cave man time

did find out just be your self if this dont work there is always mister right hand you never will be lonley with his help

Dec 29, 2012 6:36 PM ET #6 (permalink)

If she lives in london i might be tempted to hit her over the head with a branch/club and drag her to the cave..

also do you realise that no one on here is an emo bitch who cries during the notebook.. If john Mcclean is ever killed off in a movie i might cry though. tears of revenge

im now off to listen to Immolation while dozing before UFC

(This post was last edited on December 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM ET.)

Dec 29, 2012 9:21 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Sorry no London you're cave will have to wait ;p
Any how, I do realize that you guys do not appear to be emo bitches, however I have not forced any of you to watch the notebook yet...so you might cry
(this is in no way insulting you're manliness I swear...alright maybe a little!)

Jan 2, 2013 1:00 PM ET #8 (permalink)

What the fuck is "the Notebook?"

Jan 2, 2013 3:30 PM ET #9 (permalink)

One of the most horrible chick flicks ever made. The spousal unit forced me to watch it with her. I got laid that night...then I cried.

Jan 3, 2013 10:16 AM ET #10 (permalink)

*jots down "the Notebook" on his list of things to see after shoving an ice pick through his brain*

Jan 3, 2013 6:42 PM ET #11 (permalink)

blindgreed, im curious as to what else is on that list
americanpatriot, my guy refuses to watch when i try to force a aliens marathon on on him. and you sat through the notebook, you deserved that lay lol

Jan 3, 2013 6:51 PM ET #12 (permalink)

"One of the most horrible chick flicks ever made. The spousal unit forced me to watch it with her. I got laid that night...then I cried." = LMAO

Jan 4, 2013 10:07 AM ET #13 (permalink)

It's pretty much a transient living document. Things are added and removed daily. lol.

Jan 4, 2013 2:30 PM ET #14 (permalink)

"Things are added and removed daily"...much like my lower intestine.

Jan 4, 2013 4:48 PM ET #15 (permalink)

LOFL, this convo is about to go to shit...

Jan 5, 2013 11:05 AM ET #16 (permalink)

with you two involved im stunned this one isnt elbow deep in the toilet already.

Aliens marathon = AWESOMENESS... just add vodka n coke and im anyones ;)

Jan 5, 2013 2:16 PM ET #17 (permalink)

a little sigourney and booze will get any girl/guy in your pants eh.

Jan 6, 2013 5:33 AM ET #18 (permalink)

im all about the womenfolk...aliens/Die hard/nightmare on elm street/Transformers marathon and im putty in any womans hands..

Vodka just adds to the fun

Jan 6, 2013 6:08 AM ET #19 (permalink)

die hard and transformers...pass
aliens and nightmare on elm street.. Aren't you a romantic ;)
<;3Horror movies are orgasmic<;3

Jan 6, 2013 12:36 PM ET #20 (permalink)

plop

Jan 6, 2013 5:44 PM ET #21 (permalink)

ms DMG get yourself to londonand we can do a freddie and jason movie marathon. all movies including the Vs with loads of metal in the background...

Romantic dont describe it

Jan 7, 2013 9:14 AM ET #22 (permalink)

oh baby ;)
Hell if you pay for it I would not argue for a chance to leave the states right now

Jan 7, 2013 10:07 AM ET #23 (permalink)

*pulls up a chair and pops the top off an IPA* Atta boy Jackrum.

Jan 7, 2013 2:25 PM ET #24 (permalink)

Tony Stark aint got nothing on me....

Jan 7, 2013 2:27 PM ET #25 (permalink)

billions of dollars, and a girlfriend who looks like she has an enormous stick up her ass.
i actually had to google IPA, fuck im stun

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum