"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dear men

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Dear men

Displaying posts 26 - 46 of 46 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 46 of 46 1 2 Last
Jan 7, 2013 4:13 PM ET #26 (permalink)

plop!

Jan 7, 2013 5:52 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Hey! some guys like the stick up the ass look...Its quiet classy :)
On the other hand, I don't know about tony stark...but I have a fantasy of kidnapping Orlando bloom and super gluing his legolas costume onto him... I would rape him SO MUCH O.O
Well him or bruce campbell...old or not he is still sexy! I'll just close my eyes and think S mart..
Also corpsegrinder while I am at it >;_>; though he has gotten a TAD fat...I would still kill his wife

Jan 7, 2013 8:42 PM ET #28 (permalink)

^ i like to create hybrid men. Tom Hardy's face, dolph lundgrens body and ron swansons mustache. Mutant of manliness....

Jan 8, 2013 10:57 AM ET #29 (permalink)

erm... ok, we have now entered the realm of wtf

Jan 9, 2013 10:26 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Meh, men raised in the era of girl power believing selflessness is a virtue above all, hitting adulthood and realizing nice guys finish last. Truth be told I watched my first romance film in a long while the other day, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Wasn't bad, at least Kate Winslet was way, waaayy hotter than I ever remember her being.

>;transformers...pass

Amen. Nothing quite as sexual as penis headed death monsters, forced facial rape and violent chest births.

Jan 10, 2013 12:23 AM ET #31 (permalink)

When you put it that way everything sounds romantic cynic <;3
Jack maybe take some pointers from this guy ^

Jan 11, 2013 7:53 AM ET #32 (permalink)

nope... the last movie i took a girl to was Anna fucking Karenina... Jude law and keira knightly...

Even the girl agreed it was a bad choice on her part..

Dont own a single romantic film in my dvd collection and I never will. Unless you count Interview With The Vampire, which technically you could.

If someone wants to bring a movie round i may consider allowing it on the tv once i have checked it out via IMDB.

Im just too much Pantera to even be My chemical bromance

Jan 11, 2013 6:21 PM ET #33 (permalink)

And I haven't even started on all the slime!

On the topic of aliens, sex and metal, I should probably post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VR1rFa6S0M

Jan 11, 2013 6:50 PM ET #34 (permalink)

^three greatest words in the english language

glenn danzig makes me laugh every time i see him now, he kept spitting constanly when i saw them in toronto, and accidentaly spit on himself. then did and entire show looking like he took a load to the chest

Jan 12, 2013 3:24 PM ET #35 (permalink)

slimes??

need to get back to that club more often

i need to find myself a fit goth chick

Jan 12, 2013 4:23 PM ET #36 (permalink)

pyretta - lol. Last Danzig album still had some good songs on it but he ruined the production Metallica style. Unchecked egos in the mixing room is a disaster.

Jan 12, 2013 6:49 PM ET #37 (permalink)

poor danzig :(

Jan 13, 2013 2:48 PM ET #38 (permalink)

Danzig!!! Now that's a manly man! He's on my "hall pass" list! lol!

Cynic - Deth Red Sabaoth was good!
Pyretta - I feel short-changed since the last time I saw him he didn't look like a bukkake star! Although he did have a tear in his crotch ;) grrrrrrr

Jan 14, 2013 11:55 AM ET #39 (permalink)

You are looking for a "fit" goth chick jack?... >;_<; good luck on that one bro.

Jan 14, 2013 5:20 PM ET #40 (permalink)

plenty in londons only decent all night industrial club..

Feb 24, 2013 7:25 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Dear Dark_Magician_Girl,

I don't know what happened there, but I took no part it that faggotry. You can blame scenefags and hipsters for it. That and the metrosexual fad in the early 2000s. While a man should empathize with a woman's problems, he should maintain masculinity. Or maybe there really is someone for everyone and those betafags are just how it is now...Sadly.

However, I'm betting most of the guys on that sensitive shit are just playing a part hoping to get laid.

Signed,
GORECUNT

P.S. I'd put my tongue in your butt.

(This post was last edited on February 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM ET.)

Mar 1, 2013 8:30 AM ET #42 (permalink)

Still have not watched "the pukebook". Too busy watching "Spartacus", "The Walking Dead", or going to concerts. I dont want to infect my brain with that kind of drivel (the notebook)......

Mar 1, 2013 9:33 AM ET #43 (permalink)

The Notebook was on tv the other night but I watched Money Train instead. I think I made the right choice.

Mar 2, 2013 12:12 PM ET #44 (permalink)

the notebook was on? must have been too busy fighting in a east london towerblock and dealing with paperwork to notice.

Mar 4, 2013 11:01 AM ET #45 (permalink)

jackrum: were you working on that "PUB" song? ahhahahaha

Mar 6, 2013 5:38 PM ET #46 (permalink)

pub song has taken a back seat due to work, but im going pub again tomorrow.. we'll see how well the song goes

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum