"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Displaying 10 posts
Displaying 10 posts
Nov 25, 2012 6:40 PM ET #1 (permalink)

ROBZOMBIETODAYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah i know, got over 18 hours til doors open and to me its still the 25th but i dont care, finally get to see robfuckingzombie

Nov 25, 2012 7:54 PM ET #2 (permalink)

He wasn't great at Graspop. But they may have been because he was outside in the sunshine. Hope you enjoy the gig. My cousin's going to the same show, with VIP ticket because she wants to meet Manson so bad.

Nov 26, 2012 6:21 AM ET #3 (permalink)

met manson, he's a cock.

Nov 26, 2012 12:44 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Of course Manson's a cock. Haha.

Nov 26, 2012 7:46 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I am able to pretty much echo the reviews of the usa leg of this tour. manson was shit, that was apparent from the opening track to the very end. his best effort was for sweet dreams but even that seemed half arsed.

Zombie, was fucking awesome.

More human than human and thunderkiss 65 were highlights, soo good... i want more

Nov 27, 2012 4:29 AM ET #6 (permalink)

I saw Manson at Graspop in 2009 and left after two songs. Fucking dreadful. Good to hear you enjoyed Zombie though!

Nov 27, 2012 9:39 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Zombie was excellent. the show n sound was brilliant the set list perfect

Nov 29, 2012 9:32 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Obviously because of all of the luxury items used to make these original Bracelets they are not cheap. Share with fine material and the simplicity of the performance of the enthusiastic love of the great workmanship and the vitality that unceasingly to promote the Hermes Replica Bracelets http://www.twibag.com from generation to generation.

Dec 4, 2012 2:14 PM ET #9 (permalink)

zombie did kick ass last night in holland

Dec 6, 2012 7:19 AM ET #10 (permalink)

manson was good when he was on their 1st album, everything he did after that and 99% of shows sucked and still suck..

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum