"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Metal Music Videos

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Metal Music Videos

Displaying 12 posts
Displaying 12 posts
Oct 3, 2012 9:34 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I am doing a heavy metal music video for a media project.
I was wondering what you would expect to see in a music video?
(so i know what to do)

Oct 3, 2012 10:00 AM ET #2 (permalink)

What I want: Tits
What I expect: Men in black shirts, probably in an abdandoned warehouse or something.

Oct 3, 2012 1:04 PM ET #3 (permalink)

2nd Oz's titty request, and a metal scrap yard always works nicely too. Some disgustingly defiled corpses is a nice touch and vomit. There must be vomit. I'd like to see some shit as well, but apparently I'm in the minority on that one. Maybe some nice tits with shit smeared all over them? Just sayin...

Oct 3, 2012 2:54 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I think I just peed a little I laughed so hard at these comments!!!

BG - Shit covered tits??? Really???

Oct 3, 2012 3:27 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Hire the Russian ballet to play the instruments in the nude.

Tits. Everywhere.

Oct 3, 2012 4:05 PM ET #6 (permalink)

@ cbella: It's my schtick! Lol.

Oct 3, 2012 4:42 PM ET #7 (permalink)

BG - whatever tickles your pickle ;)

Can I make a suggestion for this music video??? I don't think we see enough dicks, or at the very least.....moose knuckles in metal videos. It may help encourage some much needed female attention to the genre!

Oct 3, 2012 5:13 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Cbella: I agree. We need more women at metal shows and giving the genere attention as a whole. Is that what chicks want to see? Dicks and balls in videos? Makes sense oddly enough.

Oct 3, 2012 5:44 PM ET #9 (permalink)

I can only speak for myself but that's absolutely what I want to see!!! It wouldn't hurt to see some windmilling either! The female friendly version of 'head'banging.

Manowar had the right idea for their 'Anthology' album cover & Steel Panther r doing sterling work by displaying their moose knuckles but their music is cheesy & doesn't fully showcase the richness of metal music. Therefore, not encouraging women to delve deeper into the genre. If Amon Amarth would dress as the aforementioned bands, we'd see a surge of tits at metal shows! That way we'd all coalesce over the glorious music while I'd get my dicks & you'd get your tits (+/- faeces). It's win-win!

Oct 3, 2012 6:00 PM ET #10 (permalink)

"The female friendly version of 'head'banging" - a-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck.

I can't top Oz's comment.

Oct 3, 2012 6:40 PM ET #11 (permalink)

You want to see a dick in music videos? I'm selling the Arsenal of Megadeth DVD.

Oct 3, 2012 6:56 PM ET #12 (permalink)

@ Oz: LMFAO!!! Epic! Brilliant.

cbella: Looks like I need to find a way to rock out with my cock out then. Lol.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum