"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Types of metal music

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Types of metal music

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Sep 26, 2012 4:06 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi I am Frank from Croatia, is currently doing some research about types of music, I'm looking for types of Metal music. What types of metal music you know? What is your favorite types of Metal music?
I found only this list of types of Metal music
Types of Metal Music - http://www.types-of-music.net/metal/types-of-metal-music
Music Genres - www.musicgenres.com

I hope that you will help me, thank you;)

This is research for my student project

(This post was last edited on September 26, 2012 at 4:07 AM ET.)

Dec 7, 2012 11:17 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Hi Franck this Sicario from Mexico and... you should keep in mind that there are some kinds or styles of Death metal, Black, Heavy etc, I think this list is ok but beside Genres there are subgenres and mixes that is teh reason I like metal you will never get boring of that you alwayt get something diferent

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum