"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Win exclusive new VOICES song - from members of AKERCOCKE, MY DYING BRIDE and SHELS

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Win exclusive new VOICES song - from members of AKERCOCKE, MY DYING BRIDE and SHELS

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Sep 23, 2012 8:23 AM ET #1 (permalink)

HAILS!
People of the xxxx forum, we have a proposition…

Presenting the infernal blast fury of VOICES, the latest project from the twisted, maniacal minds of Peter Benjamin, David Gray, Samuel Loynes and Dan Abela formally bringing you the likes of AKERCOCKE, MY DYING BRIDE and SHELS.

Here VOICES offer an exclusive sneak preview to those who dare to feel the complete devastation before all the rest. The crushingly relentless track ‘Dnepropetrovsk’ has been lifted from the upcoming debut album and is yours to hear if you can simply follow a few easy tasks.

- FIRST Visit the VOICES facebook page and ‘like’ us at

http://www.facebook.com/voiceslondon

- THEN send a private message to the band with your current email address in order to then receive your exclusive preview song. IT’S THAT SIMPLE!!!

- DON’T wait around, as this privilege will be for the first 150 messages we receive ONLY!

This will also keep you in the picture for other forthcoming VOICES competitions that will fall in line with the release of the full-length debut album.

VOICES are rarely generous people so get clicking and enjoy it whilst it lasts. By doing so you shall be a part of the end of all existence. The end of anything that is good.

VOICES carry the weight of eternal negativity. It’s coming to you and it may as well be today.

Yours Sincerely,
VOICES

(This post was last edited on September 23, 2012 at 8:24 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum