"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

College Handegg

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> College Handegg

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 29 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 29 1 2 Last
Sep 8, 2012 11:26 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Who're you rooting for? I am disappointed in my 'canes for losing to Kenfuckyou State.

Sep 9, 2012 1:31 AM ET #2 (permalink)

LSU= National Champs

Sep 9, 2012 4:29 PM ET #3 (permalink)

LSU = Likes Sucking Uglies

I'm sure my 'Canes will deliver a mediocre season. Yay.

Sep 10, 2012 1:38 PM ET #4 (permalink)

1). Irish
2). Wildcats (Az)

Oct 15, 2012 3:20 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Held on against the Cocks. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Oct 17, 2012 12:24 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Still think the cocks should play the Beavers every year. lol. Irish are undefeated!!!

Oct 17, 2012 1:17 PM ET #7 (permalink)

So true..
Imagine the headlines...

Cocks stick it out to nail Beavers
Beavers take down Cocks.
Cocks too much for Beavers
Beavers fumble balls as Cocks surge ahead

And then there's the penalties...

Cocks ... Facemask
Beavers...Blocking below the waist
Cocks... Too many men on the field
Beavers... illegal substitution
Cocks... illegal use of hands
Beavers... roughing the snapper
Cocks... helmet to helmet contact
Beavers... Equipment violations

That would definitely make football even more fun to watch!

Oct 17, 2012 2:34 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Not to mention the commentary:

Cocks are penetrating the Beavers at will
Those Beavers are all over those cock receivers.
That Beavers tight end got hammered by the cocks at the line of scrimmage
If the cocks don't manage the clock better they're not going to get one in on the Beavers before the half
and the possibilities are endless...

Oct 17, 2012 2:42 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Ha!

Cocks are pounding the center of the Beavers' split formation....
The pressure the cocks are applying to the beavers are forcing their tight ends into wide receivers...

Oct 18, 2012 4:49 PM ET #10 (permalink)

LOFL, it really has endless possibilities.

Oct 29, 2012 1:47 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Irish took down Oklahoma to remain undefeated this week and my Wildcats handled USC. NEVER saw that coming!

Nov 13, 2012 5:58 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Fuck Alabama. That is all.

Nov 21, 2012 1:24 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Irish are #1 for the first time in the school's history. \m/\m/

Nov 21, 2012 6:33 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Cocks...block in the back
...and the Cocks are in the end zone

Nov 23, 2012 1:31 PM ET #15 (permalink)

LOFL

Nov 23, 2012 5:52 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Question from England...

what the fucking hell are you lot talking about. sounds like a load of bollocks

Nov 26, 2012 12:45 PM ET #17 (permalink)

College American Football. Real. Football.

Any of you degenerate fucks see the Michigan/OSU game? Holy god it was a good game. I wanted the Buckeyes to lose so badly. Fuck them.

Nov 26, 2012 7:47 PM ET #18 (permalink)

ah... kevlar rugby for girls

Nov 28, 2012 10:32 AM ET #19 (permalink)

I saw that game. I also saw my Irish take down USC to secure a spot in the Championship game. \m/\m/

Jackrum: I realize it isn't nearly as exciting as the Royal Navy Cannon races (or whatever the hell that is) but it's a great game.

Nov 28, 2012 5:39 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Blind, you do realize that you will be facing an SEC team right? You guys are going to get slaughtered.

Nov 29, 2012 10:59 AM ET #21 (permalink)

You know AP1, I've had this discussion already elswhere and I really like our chances against the Tide, but not so much Georgia. Who has Bama played this year? Of course they beat your Tigers this year but your Tigers weren't Tigers this year. More like house cats. I'm sure you'd agree. Bama's overrated and the Irish will do just fine up against them. Everyone said we'd get slaughtered by Oklahoma and USC, but that didn't work out all that well did it? Fact is... SEC isn't all that and a bag of chips this year my friend. ;-)

Nov 29, 2012 6:15 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Sorry Blind, gotta disagree. One look at the BCS Top 5 says otherwise. And after this weekend, it won't change much.

Nov 29, 2012 6:34 PM ET #23 (permalink)

I gotta disagree, too. Have you seen Bama play? Or any other SEC powerhouse? They're crazy.

Nov 30, 2012 11:33 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Yep I have seen Bama play. Watched them play LSU (yawn), Auburn (yawn), and Texas A&M (who they lost to) this year and I didn't see anything that would lead me to believe they are anything to be concerned about. Bama has yet to play a tough defense like ND. For fuck saked they've only allowed 3 rushing TD's all YEAR. We'll see when they take the field, but honestly I'd much rather see the Irish against Bama than UGA.

Dec 1, 2012 11:54 AM ET #25 (permalink)

Well, your team is about to lose to SOME SEC team then. Ain't no conference with a defense like ours. The two tough teams you've played this year, would have gotten handled by at least 5 of our teams. Crystal ball says yet another champion year for the SEC.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum