"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 886 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 886 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 Last
May 16, 2010 4:30 AM ET #176 (permalink)

late prediction chelsea for the win..

in all honesty i didnt expect anything but a chelsea win.

Dagenham vs Morcombe today.come on the daggers

May 17, 2010 6:53 AM ET #177 (permalink)

6 - 0 dgenham, We're going to Wembley

May 17, 2010 7:01 AM ET #178 (permalink)

Nice one! We'll see how Swindon get on at Charlton tonight...

May 17, 2010 11:40 AM ET #179 (permalink)

No soccer this weekend. They had collegete ladies la crosse instead. I was rather looking forward to my Sunday soccer game too...

May 17, 2010 12:39 PM ET #180 (permalink)

That's strange that they didn't show the F.A. Cup final at least. It's a massive deal here.

May 17, 2010 12:41 PM ET #181 (permalink)

Swindon charlton tonight, not fussed either way but will watch it

May 17, 2010 12:49 PM ET #182 (permalink)

I'm hoping Swindon will get through and win the play off final so I can actually go to a QPR game next year.

May 17, 2010 6:06 PM ET #183 (permalink)

Well done to Swindon! Wembley awaits! Just had a call from a mate asking if I wanted to go. Would be nice to see a match at Wembley as the only time I've been there before (stadium) was to see Metallica. I just hope Huddersfield beat Millwall because I really don't fancy being killed.

May 18, 2010 4:01 AM ET #184 (permalink)

im planning on going for the dagenham final. i cant see morcombe getting 7 goals on thursday

May 18, 2010 6:12 AM ET #185 (permalink)

sucks dutch soccer season is over
cant wait untill next month for the world cup
but it sucks due to the time thing cant watch most the games have to work

May 18, 2010 2:21 PM ET #186 (permalink)

Oz: Careful out there buddy. Wish I could get the games, it sounds exciting.

Wilco: All of your great Dutch athletes are in the NHL. lol.

Jackrum: You got Oz's back mate?

May 19, 2010 6:29 AM ET #187 (permalink)

only the smart ones bg
they know where the money is
in holland there is not a lot of money to be made in hockey or basket ball

May 20, 2010 6:13 AM ET #188 (permalink)

Im staying well away from a final that involves the animals of Millwall

May 20, 2010 3:12 PM ET #189 (permalink)

Jackrum: Really? It sounds like Millwall fans are the "Philadelphia sports fans" of Europe. A lot of people hate the Philly sports teams but they hate us fans even worse. We've never killed anybody, but we pelted Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny with snowballs. We drug the Reskins mascot into the stands, kicked his ass and then threw him back onto the field with a broken arm. Most recently we pelted the 49's bench with snowballs that had batteries embedded in the center of them.

May 20, 2010 3:35 PM ET #190 (permalink)

Millwall fans have killed... many. In fact, they were well known for beating people to death with dried newspapers, which is known as the "Millwall brick." They're the most savage football fans in England. No-one likes them and they don't care. Millwall as a team, no-one gives a fuck. Millwall as fans, people shit themselves.

May 20, 2010 5:14 PM ET #191 (permalink)

Killing is just going too far man. I'm all for an ass kickin (friend or foe) or a little ribbing here and there but in the end it's just a game and not worth killing or dieing for.

May 20, 2010 5:27 PM ET #192 (permalink)

Indeed, but try telling that to thousands of football supporters here. As far as many of them are concerned, it's a way to release pent up aggression. People get royally fucked up on match days now. A good friend of mine's dad used to be a big player in one of the old firms (I won't say his name or which firm for legal and respectful reasons) and he's been in battles where people have been killed. That's hooliganism for ya. The funny thing is it's much worse in South America.

May 20, 2010 6:55 PM ET #193 (permalink)

I've heard that about Argentina and the likes, but it rarely makes news here because soccer just isn't as popular here.

May 20, 2010 7:38 PM ET #194 (permalink)

Yeah I can't see football hooliganism ever being something for America to worry about.

May 21, 2010 5:22 PM ET #195 (permalink)

Millwall fans and West ham fans had a massive kick off, this season, no one died but at least 3 people stabbed..

Millwall fans are just scum. Violent wankers from a shithole part of london

May 24, 2010 2:16 PM ET #196 (permalink)

England and Mexico tonight. Only a friendly but should be good.

May 24, 2010 5:03 PM ET #197 (permalink)

Oh yeah! 3-1! Not the most confident performance but good enough for me.

May 24, 2010 5:07 PM ET #198 (permalink)

I got to watch Belgium and Milan this weekend before the hockey game came on. It was kind of meh. It didn't seem like there was much enthusiasm on either side. What was up with that?

May 24, 2010 6:07 PM ET #199 (permalink)

Belgium and Milan? I could be wrong, but do you mean Bayern (as in Bayern Munich)? I think they played each other last friday.

May 24, 2010 6:56 PM ET #200 (permalink)

They played saturday evening. Champions League final. Biggest honour that isnt an international trophy

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum