"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 126 - 150 of 886 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 126 - 150 of 886 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 Last
Apr 18, 2010 6:54 PM ET #126 (permalink)

today fc twente became land champion in holland
they did slay this year all big teams
today
they did win from the feijennoord 2 to 0 so the did beat ajax on pionts
hail to them

Apr 19, 2010 5:04 AM ET #127 (permalink)

hahaaa did fuck up did think the season was over
one more game to play in two weeks
and fuck me ajax did win so they are on point behind of fc twente
so nxt week when ajax plays and win with a major score and fc twente will win proberly ajax will get the cup
they did score more goals all year a round
will piss me off than
fc twente worked so hard this year

Apr 19, 2010 11:48 AM ET #128 (permalink)

Jackrum: Say no more. I now hate Chelsea as well. They are the "Yankees" of soccer apparently and NO SLACK SHALL BE CUT!!! Fuck Chelsea.

Apr 19, 2010 12:07 PM ET #129 (permalink)

UP YOUR ARSE! UP YOUR ARSE!
WE'LL STICK A BLUE FLAG UP YOUR ARSE!
FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO WEMBLEY!
WE'LL STICK A BLUE FLAG UP YOUR ARSE!

Kids are encouraged to sing along to that at Loftus Road :)

Apr 19, 2010 1:37 PM ET #130 (permalink)

What's the name of your team again Oz? QPR? What does QPR stand for? Blue and white colors correct?

Apr 19, 2010 4:55 PM ET #131 (permalink)

hahaa usa people think they know soccer
its like sucking a dick with a condom it sucks its not the real thing

Apr 19, 2010 5:10 PM ET #132 (permalink)

QPR is indeed my team and they do wear blue and white stripes, well remembered! QPR stands for Queens Park Rangers and they're based in Shepherd's Bush, which is near Chelsea, so naturally QPR fans hate Chelsea. Not too fond of Fulham either.

Apr 19, 2010 6:59 PM ET #133 (permalink)

must say totingham spurs for english soccer

Apr 22, 2010 6:07 AM ET #134 (permalink)

We done Arsenal and Chelski at white hart lane.. now we have Man Utd at old trafford on saturday. fairly confident of getting something from them if we play like we have against the other two.
We should have destroyed chelsea by 6 with Bale getting 3 or 4.

just need arsenal to do man city and west ham to do us a favour by beating them last day.

come on the spurs

Apr 23, 2010 4:53 AM ET #135 (permalink)

ozz think they do
lost the soccer schedulle
yesterday got the world cup schedule it sucks time wise everything will be like 7 in the morning over here
than i got to go to work

oz is it the first time australia will play in the world cup?

Apr 23, 2010 6:05 AM ET #136 (permalink)

No they played in World Cup 2006 as well. I remember because they day they played Brazil some Aussies got in a fight with some Brazilians while I was in a cafe. I didn't even know we had so many of each in my town!

Who have Holland got in their group? I know England's first match is against USA but I can't remember the other two.

Apr 24, 2010 10:02 AM ET #137 (permalink)

oz it will be denmark camaron and japan
denmark will be a hard game to win the use the same style as holland hope holland will not be sucked int the game
hope japan dont bring out the ninjas

Apr 24, 2010 6:19 PM ET #138 (permalink)

Haha, well you should be alright, fairly tough group though. Cameroon can play real well when they want to.

QPR 1 - Barnsley 0. That'll do me!

Apr 24, 2010 9:30 PM ET #139 (permalink)

YAY! GO UNITED!!! In front of Chelsea in the standings now...well, until Chelsea plays Stoke :)

Apr 25, 2010 5:48 PM ET #140 (permalink)

ozz looling out for the england usa game on the 10 of june

Apr 25, 2010 6:05 PM ET #141 (permalink)

Can't wait for it mate. Should actually be a pretty good game. I'm hoping England have shaped up though because, contrary to popular belief, the USA aren't gonna be a push over. I reckon 1-0 to England.

Apr 26, 2010 4:28 AM ET #142 (permalink)

I just want to see Holland v portugal... last time they met it wasnt a football match but a fight..

Apr 26, 2010 11:25 AM ET #143 (permalink)

yeah yeah jack rum help me remind it a shitty game it was

damm chealse game yesterday 7-0 could not believe when i did see it on tv

Apr 26, 2010 11:33 AM ET #144 (permalink)

Not sure who I watched this weekend, but it was a good game. Tied up until the penalty kick at the end of the game.

Apr 27, 2010 1:34 AM ET #145 (permalink)

sounds like the everton or birmingham game

Apr 27, 2010 10:28 AM ET #146 (permalink)

It was Everton. Thank you Jackrum. I've been enjoying watching the games on Sunday mornings. How long is the season and when does it start?

Apr 27, 2010 11:30 AM ET #147 (permalink)

The season has only got a few games left BG. Finishes around mid May but it starts up again in August. But if you're getting into football than the World Cup should tide you over nicely. Starts in mid June :D

Apr 27, 2010 11:47 AM ET #148 (permalink)

A 9 month season aye? Nice... I'm a bit torn between college rugby and the world cup. I guess I'll decide when I see what they offer up on the old eye ball (television).

Apr 27, 2010 2:16 PM ET #149 (permalink)

Premier league and other UK leagues begin mid to late august first game being the community (CHARITY) shield. no winter break to speak of, and runs all the way to may. FA cup and champions league usually wrapping up a good long season of anger, rage, hatred, and sorrow...

its a bastard being a spurs fan sometimes.. this season has me biting my nails...

Apr 30, 2010 5:49 AM ET #150 (permalink)

Nice one Fulham Fc fr beating hamberg in a damn good match and reaching the europa league final..

and well done liverpool you bunch of wankers.. love it once again you win fuck all..

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum