"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 851 - 875 of 886 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 851 - 875 of 886 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 Last
Jan 15, 2013 6:26 AM ET #851 (permalink)

Indeed. West Brom tonight and hopefully QPR will announce the signings of Remy and M'Vila in the next half an hour so they'll be available for the game, though I doubt it. I can see a few players getting rested. Regardless, I'd love a cup run for a change.

Jan 15, 2013 7:31 AM ET #852 (permalink)

how the fuck have you got those two..

your getting relegated and they come to you? clearly only after the money

Jan 15, 2013 9:49 AM ET #853 (permalink)

Wheelin' dealin' 'arry does it again ;)

I'm still positive that we can stay up. We might look doomed but it's only five points. All we need to do is improve our form even more, and hope the other results go our way. It wasn't long ago at all that Sunderland looked fucked, but with a bit of luck and some hard work, they seem alright again now. I'm hoping that bastard Fulham take our place, which isn't unlikely.

Jan 15, 2013 3:21 PM ET #854 (permalink)

i think fulham will stay up. arry may be a wheela deela but im thinking that it might already be too late.

Jan 15, 2013 6:37 PM ET #855 (permalink)

I think QPR will be out of relegation zone by the end of next month, and hanging precariously above it for the rest of the season. Like Newcastle at the moment.

Sidenote: Haha! Fuck you West Brom! One nil, to the Super Hoops!

(This post was last edited on January 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM ET.)

Jan 16, 2013 7:31 AM ET #856 (permalink)

not a fan of brom at the moment no???

Jan 16, 2013 9:46 AM ET #857 (permalink)

I never had a problem with West Brom before this season, then they appointed Steve Clarke as manager, who's done well, but wants to be Kenny Dalglish so bad, to the point where he imitates King Kenny's bad manners in interviews. And I fucking hate rudeness. The first time we played them this season, we lost 3-2, fair and square, but for whatever reason, their fans started singing John Terry's name and chanting, "Anton Ferdinand, you know what you are." Poor display from a club so irrelevant, their fans have to cheer racism. Then there was the second meeting on Boxing Day, when Rob Green got pushed into the net and the dickhead ref gave it as an own goal, before Liam Ridgewell more or less grabbed the ball in the penalty box. Should have got a draw from that game at least. Then afterwards, Clarke has the balls to demand his cheating cunt team be respected. Queen Clarke ain't nothing but shit.

On a happier note, Remy signing just confirmed. Now I'm seeing hate mail from Newcastle fans everywhere... Fuck 'em.

Jan 16, 2013 2:16 PM ET #858 (permalink)

still dont kno how you got remy

Jan 16, 2013 6:18 PM ET #859 (permalink)

Me neither but I'm not complaining. I'm still hoping we can get M'vila too, and at least one solid defender to replace Ryan Nelsen.

Jan 17, 2013 4:06 AM ET #860 (permalink)

your going to be the relegated version of chelsea.. buy that one buy that one buy that one...

i wonder if remy had a clause put in

Jan 17, 2013 4:50 AM ET #861 (permalink)

I believe he did. I should hope so anyway. Can't afford those sort of wages in the Championship.

And fuck off calling us the anything version of Chelsea!

Jan 17, 2013 5:29 PM ET #862 (permalink)

:P knew youd bite... easier than chum grenade fishing sharks in a paddling pool that was :P

got fuckin UTD at the weekend and im working a late so i miss the match as well... so gay so very gay

Jan 24, 2013 7:29 AM ET #863 (permalink)

eden hazard needs to be thrown out of the league for life after attacking a ball boy and kicking him and then stomping him. typical punk ass pussy coward..........

Jan 26, 2013 6:41 AM ET #864 (permalink)

the millionairre welsh shitkid did deserve a bit of a bollocking though.. not a kicking but a bollocking...

still. im going to try and get tickets for the final now. Bradford could do swansea but it should be a fucking great game compared to what it could have been

and in other news.. FA CUP TODAY

Feb 2, 2013 4:01 PM ET #865 (permalink)

Seriously, Reading, just fuck off.

Feb 3, 2013 1:21 PM ET #866 (permalink)

Oz...

west brom game...

your welcome :P

Feb 3, 2013 1:42 PM ET #867 (permalink)

Haha! I actually put a quid on the game to be a draw :P I did put a quid on Liverpool - City to be 2-2 though. £16 for me.

Feb 4, 2013 4:34 AM ET #868 (permalink)

never bet against spurs :P

Feb 10, 2013 2:37 PM ET #869 (permalink)

good win for us yesterday

Mar 2, 2013 2:36 PM ET #870 (permalink)

YOUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!

Mar 3, 2013 5:29 AM ET #871 (permalink)

watching it on Motd at the moment...

its the big one today

Mar 16, 2013 6:35 AM ET #872 (permalink)

Away to Villa today. Massive, massive game. If we can do this then I reckon we'll be well on our way. COME ON YOU R'S!!!

Mar 16, 2013 4:46 PM ET #873 (permalink)

cumon oz, who ya cheering tomorrow?? My mob or Fulham?????

Mar 16, 2013 10:55 PM ET #874 (permalink)

Yours of course. Fulham being West London rivals and not safe themselves yet and all.

Apr 22, 2013 8:05 AM ET #875 (permalink)

excellent result yesterday

oz, sorry mate but goodbye QPR

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum