"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 826 - 850 of 886 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 826 - 850 of 886 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Dec 17, 2012 7:27 AM ET #826 (permalink)

long way til ur out of thw roods but at least you aint the league foundation now

Dec 18, 2012 9:25 AM ET #827 (permalink)

Yeah, and thanks to your neighbours we're still 19th. If results go our way for a while, we'll be fine. Then next year we'll have the season we were expecting.

Dec 18, 2012 5:38 PM ET #828 (permalink)

my neighbours need to fuck back of to woolwich

Dec 26, 2012 8:53 AM ET #829 (permalink)

Away to villa today

Dec 27, 2012 5:40 AM ET #830 (permalink)

Great result for Spurs, but my arse still hurts from how bad the ref raped us yesterday. Appalling.

Dec 27, 2012 8:28 AM ET #831 (permalink)

Pantera wrote a song about last nights game... DOMINATION

should have had 6 in the first half...

Oz, the ref mugged your lot off. Cant see you surviving this season mate

Dec 28, 2012 8:52 AM ET #832 (permalink)

I think we can still scrape survival, providing results go our way. Hopefully Harry will get the squad sorted next month. Reading today that Brede Hangeland could join us, which would be a good purchase by our standards I think.

Dec 29, 2012 6:41 PM ET #833 (permalink)

we got links to wesley snjieder.. is that how i spell his name.. fuck knows...

and we won again today. should have put 4 or 5 past them and had a clear penalty. but 3 points anyway so cant really complain

Dec 30, 2012 1:03 PM ET #834 (permalink)

Indeed, and you've got us soon so should be another 4-0 walk for you.

Jan 2, 2013 5:22 PM ET #835 (permalink)

YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second derby win of the season! (Well, second win of the season to be fair.) WEST LONDON IS OURS!!!

Jan 5, 2013 11:06 AM ET #836 (permalink)

with the importance of goal difference this season im hoping we absolutly spank your mob 6 or 7 mate, it could come down to it.

How in the fucking fuckity fucky hell did you lot manage to do chelscum???? seriously how the fuck?

and its just past half time in 3rd round. cov are getting yidraped 3 - 0

Jan 5, 2013 2:11 PM ET #837 (permalink)

I think QPR beat Chelsea the same way they won the CL, by playing very defensively and counter attacking when it was sensible. I still can't believe Shaun Wright Phillips got the goal though.

Speaking of unbelievable scorers, Kieron Dyer to earn us a late equaliser against those fuckheads, West Brom? Madness.

Jan 6, 2013 5:32 AM ET #838 (permalink)

from hat i heard on the final score and football updates on bbc1 your game was about as shit as they come and neither team deserved to go through..

watching the highlights from last night now actually so will reserve proper judgement until i see whatever they put up of your game

gotta love the georides going out tho

Jan 6, 2013 9:38 AM ET #839 (permalink)

I've heard it was very dull. The only time Soccer Saturday covered it was when a goal was scored, so I didn't hear anything about it until 79 minutes in. Not majorly fussed about the F.A. Cup though, would rather QPR focus on staying up.

I've nothing against the Geordies, but it was nice to see a smaller team beat a big one. Also I like Brighton and Gus Poyet so suits me fine. I was happy to see Luton do the business over Wolves and Macclesfield beat Cardiff too. I had a feeling about Luton, didn't expect a win for Macs though.

Jan 6, 2013 5:41 PM ET #840 (permalink)

no suprise that cheating bastard cunt suarez had to cheat to beat fucking mansfield... i hope Liverpool have the decency to admit that they didnt deserve that win

Jan 12, 2013 7:08 AM ET #841 (permalink)

Go easy on us today mate.

Jan 12, 2013 3:25 PM ET #842 (permalink)

fuck me that game was truely shit to watch..

Jan 12, 2013 7:30 PM ET #843 (permalink)

It was still better than the Norwich - Newcastle game by all accounts though. I'll take a point, just pisses me off that those pricks Reading were able to beat West Brom in the space of ten minutes. I've really grown to hate West Brom and their grumpy cunt of a manager this season. Oh, and fuck Wigan too.

Jan 13, 2013 7:04 AM ET #844 (permalink)

fuck the north

Jan 13, 2013 10:40 AM ET #845 (permalink)

tell us how you really feel OZ!!!! ahhaahahaha

Jan 13, 2013 1:40 PM ET #846 (permalink)

Well, if the match had gone the way by rights it should have gone My team would have won 4 - 0 and he would not be a happy metaller...

if they had played us last week it would have been a slaughter.. as it is they got a point from us because we didnt really turn up. but admittedly both teams were poor and didnt deserve anything fro,m the game because they played like wankers

Jan 13, 2013 1:51 PM ET #847 (permalink)

Neither team were on fire, but I'm still pleased with the QPR performance, given how tough a game Spurs is. Julio Cesar was quality when he was called into action to.

Bastard West Brom on wednesday in the cup replay, which hopefully we'll win so that we can face either Sheffield Wednesday or MK Dons after in the 4th round, which we should win, and I can't remember the last time QPR got to the fifth round of the F.A. Cup. Then West Ham next weekend, which is doable, plus 'arry has only lost twice when playing former sides so I like our chances.

Jan 14, 2013 5:02 AM ET #848 (permalink)

yeh.. we got man utd

Jan 14, 2013 10:38 AM ET #849 (permalink)

Do the double over them, change the course of the title race. If any team can do it...

Jan 14, 2013 5:19 PM ET #850 (permalink)

we will speak after sunday

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum