"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 801 - 825 of 886 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 801 - 825 of 886 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Jul 29, 2012 6:24 PM ET #801 (permalink)

The refs in the Spain/Honduras game today were absolutely against Spain from the beginning!! Too many fouls not called against Honduras showed how the refs were allowing Honduras to get away with all kinds of bitch shit!!!!

Aug 15, 2012 4:26 PM ET #802 (permalink)

at the weekend.

FOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2012 5:16 PM ET #803 (permalink)

My anus is so ready! Swansea at home, COME ON YOU R'S!!!!

Also me and some friends are about to sign up for Futsal and I've volunteered as keeper. The handling skills of Rob Green and the body of Paddy Kenny rolled into one right here!

Aug 16, 2012 4:28 AM ET #804 (permalink)

so you are the living avatar of two average championship goalies???

Aug 16, 2012 6:08 AM ET #805 (permalink)

Ha, more or less. I wouldn't put either of them down that much though. Kenny is fantastic at Championship level and he made plenty of great saves in the Prem last season, he'll do well at Leeds. Green also makes some great saves, but he can't hold on to the ball to save his life.

Aug 16, 2012 5:57 PM ET #806 (permalink)

like rsenal cant hold on to / replace best players..

Man utd have won this season already with that one transfer market buy

Aug 16, 2012 6:38 PM ET #807 (permalink)

I bet anything van Persie will get injured around November and spend most, if not the rest of the season on the sidelines. We'll see though.

The latest rumour for Mr. Barton is that he's on his way to Marseille on a season long loan, with QPR looking to sign Jose Bosingwa. I love the rumour mill.

Oct 1, 2012 8:52 AM ET #808 (permalink)

we done man united, we done man united la la la la.... la la la la

Oct 1, 2012 10:37 AM ET #809 (permalink)

Even with that ridiculously short amount of injury time :P

Went to the League Cup match betweens R's and Reading last week. Turned up 20 minutes late so I missed the first two goals. Rest of the match was good though, Cisse's goal was stunning.

Hammers tonight, fingers crossed. Desperate for a win.

Nov 9, 2012 2:21 PM ET #810 (permalink)

Check out my band Skymir at http://www.facebook.com/skymir
we are a very original band that molds pieces of death, black, doom, and melodic metal together with some cool folky breaks and ripping solos! if you like cob and windir you will love us!

http://soundcloud.com/skymirofficial/hung-drawn-quartered
new song posted today!

Nov 9, 2012 6:52 PM ET #811 (permalink)

No, but thanks for bringing the thread back!

Nov 17, 2012 4:14 PM ET #812 (permalink)

Fucking ADEBAYOR

Fucking AVB

FUCK!!!!!!

Nov 17, 2012 5:53 PM ET #813 (permalink)

At first I was convinced it'd be Tottenham's day, and was still hoping I could be right for a while, but the death knell had rung at half time.

I don't even want to talk about QPR's season. Hurry up 'arry!

Nov 18, 2012 1:26 PM ET #814 (permalink)

get rid of avb bring in PEP

Nov 18, 2012 1:51 PM ET #815 (permalink)

I think every club in the Premier League is thinking the same about their own manager to be honest.

Nov 26, 2012 6:22 AM ET #816 (permalink)

QPR cant even beat chelski in the sack race :P

west london seems a strange place at the moment mate

Nov 26, 2012 6:44 AM ET #817 (permalink)

I reckon Fernandes was holding off firing Hughes because he had a bet on Di Matteo to get sacked first, and with the winnings he can pay Sparky his compensation. I'm a bit sad to see Sparky go though. Fantastic player in his day and not a bad manager really, just not the right man for QPR. I'm ecstatic to have Harry on board now though, let's just hope he does the same with us as he did with Spurs, and not what he did to Southampton. Sunderland away tomorrow. It'll be tough but I reckon we might get a 1-0 win out of it. I fancy Spurs to do Liverpoo on wednesday too.

Dec 1, 2012 3:52 PM ET #818 (permalink)

finally starting to get some wins under our belt now...

Dec 1, 2012 3:52 PM ET #819 (permalink)

finally starting to get some wins under our belt now...

Dec 1, 2012 4:41 PM ET #820 (permalink)

Wish we could say the same.

Dec 3, 2012 4:14 AM ET #821 (permalink)

dont worry, with arry in charge, relegation is the least of your worries. administration and his houses are now your biggest concern

Dec 3, 2012 10:01 AM ET #822 (permalink)

Mmm, I see another Portsmouth on the horizon.

Dec 15, 2012 8:26 PM ET #823 (permalink)

We finally won! And against bastard Fulham no less!

Dec 16, 2012 7:31 AM ET #824 (permalink)

how the fuck did you manage that??

Dec 16, 2012 1:15 PM ET #825 (permalink)

Taarabt being too good. Mackie really should have scored after a few minutes too, and Cisse had a few good chances. Also, Sunderland and Wigan losing, plus Southampton and Reading having games in hand against Chelsea and Arsenal respectively makes the situation a shitload better for us all of a sudden. Things are looking up, for now at least.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum