"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 776 - 800 of 886 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 776 - 800 of 886 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Jun 25, 2012 2:10 PM ET #776 (permalink)

Yep, England has checked in there so often we have special pool priveleges.

Jun 25, 2012 2:44 PM ET #777 (permalink)

LMFAO! Same with my Eagles.

Jun 27, 2012 10:46 AM ET #778 (permalink)

Ah the pain of supporting a struggling team, I know it too well.

Speaking of which, I turned on Sky Sports just in time to see the news that QPR have already made their fourth signing of the Summer, with Samba Diakite joining on a four year contract. He was great for us on loan last season, even if he did get sent off in his first game!

Jun 29, 2012 7:30 AM ET #779 (permalink)

Fantastic match last night. Balotelli is a fucking beast! His reaction after the second goal was quality. Here's hoping that the final will be more exciting than the last Italy-Spain match.

Jun 29, 2012 8:08 AM ET #780 (permalink)

it suprised me. i had a tenner on Germany

Jun 29, 2012 9:00 AM ET #781 (permalink)

I thought about putting a fiver on the Germans but wasn't 100% confident. I'd like Italy to win the final, but I reckon the Spanish will do it.

Jun 29, 2012 5:35 PM ET #782 (permalink)

Spain >; Italy --- 3-2..........

Jul 1, 2012 7:04 AM ET #783 (permalink)

spain have been fairly boring as fuck all tournament. Italy will win if they turn up like they did against germany

Jul 1, 2012 7:20 AM ET #784 (permalink)

I hope so, there's only so much Pass... pass... pass... pass... pass... I can take.

Jul 1, 2012 8:57 AM ET #785 (permalink)

i fully believe italy is going to bring it right to spain's face and make them play a hard game, but in the end.....3-2 spain victory.......

Jul 1, 2012 4:33 PM ET #786 (permalink)

well, i was wrong...italy didnt bring shit to the game!!!!

Jul 1, 2012 4:34 PM ET #787 (permalink)

just as i posted that last post spain score goal 4.....sweet freakin pass to get it scored too!!!

Jul 1, 2012 4:45 PM ET #788 (permalink)

italy's balotelli should be thrown off the team for what he did post game to some guy in a suit as he was storming off the field like a little cry baby bitch......the guy appeared to be a team official for italy and balotelli shoved him out of his way physically and went straight to the locker room....guess his ego couldnt handle defeat....

Jul 2, 2012 4:35 PM ET #789 (permalink)

fucking lame holland this year shame on them but last night awsome game loved it
oz at least england did good comparing to the dutch team

Jul 2, 2012 4:52 PM ET #790 (permalink)

Not half mate, I was surprised to see we won our group. That's all that matters, didn't want the trophy anyway :P

Great game last night though, the better team won.

Jul 4, 2012 1:16 PM ET #791 (permalink)

im getting very disinterested in the upcomming league. i think i'll be sticking to the locals rather than Spurs. Spurs are baffling me right now...

Jul 4, 2012 2:24 PM ET #792 (permalink)

Not fond of AVB taking charge then? Decent signing for Spurs today, did very well at Swansea last season (though I saw the Super Hoops run rings round him last April.) Dagenham & Redbridge are your locals aren't they?

Jul 5, 2012 7:54 PM ET #793 (permalink)

yup daggers are the locals...

AVB makes pissed sense to me.. could be good but proved himself to be half useless... We need a world class boss and we aint got it, plus joe jordan and kevin bond have left so the excellent back room guys have gone too..

see how shit lays at christmas i guess, that will give me an evaluation of the season

Jul 6, 2012 7:18 AM ET #794 (permalink)

Mmm, expect alot of players with Portugese names to be arriving at White Hart Lane soon! I sincerely hope Spurs can continue to do well next season, not least because I strongly believe that they should have a Champions League spot over Chelscum.

Jul 7, 2012 6:45 AM ET #795 (permalink)

cheers dude, i think alot of people think that

Jul 7, 2012 7:39 AM ET #796 (permalink)

It's only fair at the end of the day. When QPR went to White Hart Lane in October, Spurs were absolutely unplayable and frankly, a real joy to watch throughout the season. Never know though, perhaps they'll win the Europa League, which is not something to be sneezed at.

Meanwhile in the West, we're about to clinch Park Ji-Sung, which would be an amazing signing for us. Apparantly after that we're after Junior Hoilett and Craig Bellamy too, both of whom I'd love to have at Loftus Road.

Jul 7, 2012 7:50 PM ET #797 (permalink)

end of the day champs league was ripped off of us. europa is bollocks and id rather have the fa cup and a quick way out of europa. as i have said before europa is faaaar toooo many games on top of the prem league

Jul 9, 2012 11:09 AM ET #798 (permalink)

Mmm, it definitely took it's toll on Stoke. I see Spurs have already made an excellent signing in Jan Vertonghen, he'll do very well at the Lane I expect.

Speaking of magnifficent signings, I can't believe we've got Park Ji-Sung at QPR now. Considering a few years ago fans were having a whip round for the transfer fund, it shows how far the club has come. More new players on their way according to Sparky as well.

Jul 19, 2012 4:47 PM ET #799 (permalink)

Long live Ledley KING!!!!

True class player.. Deserved so much more from his career than his knee allowed. England had a potential world beater defender.

One club wonder, started at Spurs and never wanted to go anywhere else.

Must get tickets for his testimonial

Jul 19, 2012 6:31 PM ET #800 (permalink)

Indeed. Excellent player at times, another one who sadly never achieved all they could due to injury like Kieron Dyer and to a lesser extent, Michael Owen. Enjoy the testimonial!

Tomorrow I'll be buying tickets to see QPR's pre-season friendly away to Wycombe since I have a friend that lives there. Should be a good one, especially if we do, as Sky Sports claim, have Junior Hoilett in the squad now!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum