"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 886 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 886 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 Last
Apr 3, 2012 1:38 PM ET #726 (permalink)

looks like your out of the rele zone..

Reina getting sent off: ok so the player clipped him as he ran past, that doesnt excuse Reina from shoving his head into the other players face and yes contact was made, the newkie player made a full english meal out of it but reina pretty much butted him in the face.

Apr 4, 2012 9:38 AM ET #727 (permalink)

Let's hope we can stay out of there by causing a few upsets, starting with United on Easter Sunday! Just bought my tickets to see QPR vs Swansea next wednesday. Last time we played host to them we slapped them 4-0 so let's hope for a repeat of that.

Apr 4, 2012 2:47 PM ET #728 (permalink)

sounds good dude, im just hoping for a benfica upset tonight

Apr 4, 2012 11:01 PM ET #729 (permalink)

Alas, 'twas not to be.

And yeah I'm looking forward to it. The last time I was at Loftus Road was December 2006!

Apr 5, 2012 1:58 PM ET #730 (permalink)

last time i was at white hart lane was 1999... its too much to go now, especially when i can go victoria road and see daggers for £15 and get to stand in the terraces

Apr 5, 2012 2:27 PM ET #731 (permalink)

£35 a pop to see QPR. It's a shame it costs so much nowadays, but I'm hoping they'll turn in a performance that'll be worth it.

Apr 12, 2012 8:53 AM ET #732 (permalink)

got the semi finals comming up.. got a good feeling about doing chelsea again...

Apr 12, 2012 9:51 AM ET #733 (permalink)

I sincerely hope you do mate. Let's have another season with nothing for the Chelsea trophy cabinet.

Went to Loftus Road last night for the first time five and a half years. Got there just in the nick of time, electric atmosphere, fantastic result, couldn't see Barton's goal because of a fucking pillar in my way but Buzsaky's was a classic. Wonderful night, well worth the money.

Apr 16, 2012 2:26 PM ET #734 (permalink)

nice win from chelsea yesterday and must say a awesome goal from the middelline

Apr 21, 2012 9:02 PM ET #735 (permalink)

I don't think I'm Jackrum's favourite person at the moment lol. Regardless, great display from QPR against a strong Tottenham side. Silly red card though. No Taarabt against Chelscum is gonna hurt us.

Apr 23, 2012 1:03 PM ET #736 (permalink)

right now no one in football is my fave person..

coz ive been working all weekend and my phone died i only found out the results this afternoon reading the paper in the pub..

fuck this noise....

Apr 23, 2012 1:03 PM ET #737 (permalink)

right now no one in football is my fave person..

coz ive been working all weekend and my phone died i only found out the results this afternoon reading the paper in the pub..

fuck this noise....

Apr 23, 2012 1:19 PM ET #738 (permalink)

I reckon Spurs will do this business at home to Blackburn on sunday though. Or to rephrase it, I HOPE they do!

May 6, 2012 5:32 AM ET #739 (permalink)

Really need to beat Stoke today since our only other away game is at City. Could do with Spurs beating Villa too and I'm begging West Brom to beat Bolton.

Update: Djibril Cisse, you're welcome to fuck my girlfriend anytime.

(This post was last edited on May 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM ET.)

May 6, 2012 3:02 PM ET #740 (permalink)

soccer season over in holland
looking forward to the eurocup

May 6, 2012 7:07 PM ET #741 (permalink)

Most of the English football is finished, after Wigan vs Blackburn tomorrow then there's only one game left in the Premier League. So long as Stoke don't lost then I'll be happy. I'm also really looking forward to the Euros, even though I think England will struggle without Rooney and possibly Bent. Hopefully Zamora will get called up.

May 8, 2012 1:09 PM ET #742 (permalink)

do think holland will not make it as well to the end think germany will be euro champ dont hope so but hey they do got a good team

May 9, 2012 3:55 PM ET #743 (permalink)

its all down to sunday afternoon 3pm every team kicks off.... Come on you YIDS fuck the gooners

May 9, 2012 4:21 PM ET #744 (permalink)

I can see the final being between Germany, Spain or Holland. I've always liked the Dutch team, going back to the days of Bergkamp, Overmars and Kluivert. Very interested to see who Woy will pick for the England squad. Might go well.

Shitting myself over sunday. I'm expecting the worst. Frankly I'd be amazed if R's got a draw with City considering how good they've been this season and how piss poor our away form has been. Let's hope Stoke can beat Bolton, or at least draw, just to keep the side who beat them the other day up lol.

May 13, 2012 7:49 AM ET #745 (permalink)

Spurs to do fulham..

Arsenal to die.

citeh to piss off and go into admin.

man utd to win today and take the league.

chelski, newcastle etc bugger off, can take fourth only if spurs take third

May 13, 2012 10:19 AM ET #746 (permalink)

man utd 0 sunderland 0

man city 0 QPR 0

arsenal 1 WBA 2

SPURS 1 fulham 0

Good luck QPR and Come on you SPURS... 20 minutes in and we're looking fucking awesome

May 13, 2012 12:00 PM ET #747 (permalink)

Oz... i'd personally like to thank and congratualte agent Barton in his sucessful mission of fucking over both his own team and Man utd.

May 13, 2012 1:35 PM ET #748 (permalink)

Haha. I have to admit, when he kicked Aguero I went into full thug mode and screamed, "FUCKING DO HIM! DO THE CUNT!" Disgraceful behaviour by Barton really, but I do feel that Tevez should have been sent off for starting the whole thing. Brilliant defending by QPR today, 44 shots City had, so losing 3-2 isn't too bad, but the most important thing is we're staying up! Now let's hope our German friends can smash Chelski on saturday so Spurs can have their deserved Champions League place and Chelsea can have their deserved fuck all.

May 13, 2012 2:20 PM ET #749 (permalink)

thanks for the message of support..

while i didnt see the original incident involving barton and tevez i wouldnt be suprised if tevez started it like some aggro bovva boy. The most dissapointing thing is that without the barton kick off after he got sent off the game would have ended before they got the second goal.

still well done for staying up. wanted qpr to remain.

May 13, 2012 3:01 PM ET #750 (permalink)

Cheers Jackrum, we'll meet again next season :)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum