"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 701 - 725 of 886 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 701 - 725 of 886 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 Last
Feb 25, 2012 2:34 PM ET #701 (permalink)

Oh fuck off Fulham.

Feb 26, 2012 6:00 AM ET #702 (permalink)

not good dude

Feb 26, 2012 7:08 AM ET #703 (permalink)

I went absolutely mental when they seemed to have scored after three minutes, though this was ruled out for offside. Not that it mattered as the Russian scored five minutes later. Sick and tired of hearing, "QPR are all over them" and us not doing anything serious with it.

Anyway, the big one for your boys today, I'm really looking forward to it, should be a good one. Then the League Cup final. Super sunday!

Feb 26, 2012 4:18 PM ET #704 (permalink)

Feb 26, 2012 4:59 PM ET #705 (permalink)

I won't talk about THAT derby as a favour to you Jackrum, but how good was the League Cup Final?! I loved every minute of it.

Feb 26, 2012 5:30 PM ET #706 (permalink)

i hate scousers

Feb 29, 2012 5:15 PM ET #707 (permalink)

First half between England and Holland wasn't thrilling but the second half was very intriguing. I thought we'd clinched a draw there for sure. Have to give credit to the Dutch, every goal was very good and they played very well. Nice to see the Dutch fans applauding Chris Smalling when he was being stretchered off too.

Mar 1, 2012 12:13 PM ET #708 (permalink)

forgot to watch did watch it today the england vs holland game not a bad game

Mar 3, 2012 9:51 AM ET #709 (permalink)

Yeah it was alright. As I said, the second half was better.

Really hoping QPR can do the double over Everton today. Fuck it, a point will do me!

Mar 4, 2012 6:33 AM ET #710 (permalink)

once again im only interested in one game this weekend.. although i did laugh like a mental when i saw the chelsea score....

its actually a fact, since i moved in december i havent seen match of the day once.... this is something im not proud of

Mar 4, 2012 9:40 AM ET #711 (permalink)

For shame Jackrum, for shame.

Andre Villas Boas sacked by Chelsea. I'm not going to celebrate anyone losing their job, but I can't say I'm saddened by the news.

As I said yesterday, I'll take a point from the Everton game, and at least Wigan and Bolton lost and Blackburn didn't win. If bastard Fulham would like to do us a favour and beat Wolves today, I'd appreciate it.

Mar 5, 2012 4:59 AM ET #712 (permalink)

i believe you need to go to craven cottage and say thank you.

didnt expect anything from the man u game, would have been nice to have actually turned up though

Mar 5, 2012 7:59 AM ET #713 (permalink)

I'll send them a letter, I'm buggered if I'm stepping foot there unless I have to.

Until the second goal I thought Spurs looked like the much better side. I was very disappointed with the result, though I'd bet you felt much worse about it than me.

I watched The Four Year Plan on BBC2 last night. Absolutely incredible the stuff that went on there. By the end I literally could not stop smiling but I'm not gonna lie, came close to shedding some manly tears too.

Mar 8, 2012 10:15 AM ET #714 (permalink)

did love the arsanal vs milan game
shame aranal got kick out of the cup was hoping the go all the way

Mar 10, 2012 10:06 AM ET #715 (permalink)

whats red french and shit...

arsenal

Mar 11, 2012 11:17 AM ET #716 (permalink)

Cheated out of at least a point by Rob Pollock. Goodbye Premier League.

Mar 11, 2012 12:21 PM ET #717 (permalink)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

swansea beat man city

Mar 21, 2012 6:18 PM ET #718 (permalink)

I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES, WHEN RANGERS WIN AND CHELSEA LOSE! U RRRRRRRRRRR'S!!!!

Mar 23, 2012 5:06 AM ET #719 (permalink)

good result against the scousers

Mar 23, 2012 7:05 AM ET #720 (permalink)

Three goals in thirteen minutes, not to be sneezed at! Let's hope we can beat Sunderland tomorrow and Spurs can get back to winning ways against Chelscum.

Mar 24, 2012 4:44 AM ET #721 (permalink)

last few weeks we have well adn truely returned to mediocraty

Mar 31, 2012 12:03 PM ET #722 (permalink)

dagenham won... AND COME ON QPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 31, 2012 12:16 PM ET #723 (permalink)

TAAAAAAAAAAARABT'S TOO GOOD FOR YOUUU!!!!

Helped ourselves tremendously there. What a result! What a confidence boost! And a nice thing to do for our friends in White Hart Lane of course :)

Apr 2, 2012 5:54 AM ET #724 (permalink)

and we done good against a game swansea side... the result was never in doubt but they put up a game.

liverpool on the other hand.. what poise what sklill what a fucking dive.. in front of all the geordie fans, against the club you love, the club you support as a boy grew up supporting and lived the dream of playing for. If you had stayed on your feet Carroll you would have scored. instead you dive like a prick and get found out booked and loathed by all

Apr 2, 2012 7:54 AM ET #725 (permalink)

Indeed well done to Spurs yesterday, Swansea have been very impressive for most of this season, as have Norwich. I didn't see the Liverpool - Newcastle game but I heard the sending off for Reina was completely wrong and that Carroll made a cunt of himself. I'm hoping that United can thrash Blackburn tonight so Rs can move out of the relegation zone on goal difference.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum