"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 676 - 700 of 886 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 676 - 700 of 886 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 Last
Feb 2, 2012 4:38 AM ET #676 (permalink)

are your lot doing a chelski and buying everyone that your rivals could probably need

Feb 2, 2012 6:54 AM ET #677 (permalink)

Almost, except our fans haven't started racially abusing players and sending death threats.

Feb 4, 2012 5:19 AM ET #678 (permalink)

yet!!!

besides its fun derby day at Upton toilet.. West Ham are entertaining their bestest mates Millwall today. Sjould be a fucking bloodbath in greenstreet

Feb 4, 2012 8:06 AM ET #679 (permalink)

Aha! I forgot about that! Hang on to your fillings, it's gonna get fucking larey!

Wolves today, if we don't win this one then something is very wrong.

Update: Something is very wrong.

(This post was last edited on February 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM ET.)

Feb 4, 2012 10:25 PM ET #680 (permalink)

something is very wrong...

Feb 5, 2012 7:13 AM ET #681 (permalink)

Indeed. Good goal from Zamora and Taarabt played brilliantly, seems to be finding his form from last season (bar the goals) but Cisse getting himself was just silly (though I can't say I wouldn't have reacted the same way.) Survival is not going to be as easy as I previously thought.

Your boys against Liverpool tomorrow should be a cracking game, particular if it has a similar score to last time!

Feb 5, 2012 8:01 AM ET #682 (permalink)

confident the scousers are going to be sorted out again by us.

Feb 5, 2012 8:04 AM ET #683 (permalink)

Bar the Bolton defeat they've had some good results lately, so it could be a close one. My money's on Spurs though.

Feb 6, 2012 11:49 AM ET #684 (permalink)

id be suprised if it didnt go our way

Feb 9, 2012 8:42 AM ET #685 (permalink)

Shocked to hear about Fabio resigning as a result of that fucking Chelsea cunt Terry. I want Redknapp to take over but I don't think he'd leave Spurs before the end of the season. A job for Neil Warnock? :P

Feb 9, 2012 2:03 PM ET #686 (permalink)

fuck england, Redknapp to stay with us. Spurs will win the league before the twats that make up the majority of the national squad win any major international honour.

Alf Ramsey would have difficulty making those muppets play with pride

Feb 10, 2012 8:33 AM ET #687 (permalink)

daam whats going on withthe national team of england no captain and coach

aah soon holland vs england in the wembley be verry afraid england hahahaha

Feb 11, 2012 12:03 PM ET #688 (permalink)

when i can give a coherent answeer i will.. until then i am pissed off with what is happening due to the impact it will ahve on Tottenhams best league campaign in recent memory

Feb 11, 2012 9:38 PM ET #689 (permalink)

A campaign that continued in some style today!

Feb 12, 2012 11:33 AM ET #690 (permalink)

Oz... i was dancing my way down to the pub checking the score on my mobile... 1..2...3...4..5.... shoulda been more..

Feb 12, 2012 11:41 AM ET #691 (permalink)

Haha great stuff! I would hope that Harry is allowed to finish the season if he is to become England manager, I've really enjoyed watching Spurs this season. Fantastic football.

Feb 13, 2012 4:51 AM ET #692 (permalink)

Hope he doesnt take the job so he stays at Spurs

Feb 13, 2012 1:28 PM ET #693 (permalink)

If they gave him the option of becoming manager once the season is finished, I can't see him turning it down. I have to say, I wouldn't mind seeing Neil Warnock or Mick McCarthy taking over the England job either. Sounds like a long shot but bear in mind the FA have previously appointed people like Steve McLaren.

Feb 15, 2012 5:38 PM ET #694 (permalink)

Mick "im beige" Mccarthy as england boss.. we'd be well and truely fucked then.

Feb 16, 2012 11:14 AM ET #695 (permalink)

Indeed, can't be any more embarassing than Steve McLaren though.

Went and watched Swindon Town vs Crawley the other night. Great match, Di Canio has really whipped that team into shape. Billy Bodin's goal was brilliant.

Feb 16, 2012 11:35 AM ET #696 (permalink)

I laughed my way through 20 minutes of the Milan game last night.. shame i was at work or else i'd have wet myslef watching arsenal

Feb 18, 2012 12:43 PM ET #697 (permalink)

ajax vs man united 0-2 they did play a good game actually happy ajax lost hate that soccer team

Feb 18, 2012 1:41 PM ET #698 (permalink)

Things are going the wrong way for a certain North London team today too at the moment Jackrum :P Not over yet though.

Ironically Wilco I'd have preffered it if Ajax won, can't stand Man United.

No QPR game today thanks to the FA Cup, preparing my anus for Fulham next week. Good to see Saint Neil Warnock employed again though, looking forward to his ramblings tomorrow on Goals On Sunday.

Feb 18, 2012 2:26 PM ET #699 (permalink)

do really hate ajax wel actually johan crijff he fuks the whole team up with his big mouth
i do like f utrecht and the good thing is they allways win from ajax dont matter if they dont become land champion as long as the beat ajax

Feb 19, 2012 8:57 AM ET #700 (permalink)

Today... minutes from now Tottenham Hotspurs will show the french team how a game of football is actually played.. and if we do somehow lose to stevenage then we are out of the cup and can concentrate on going for winning the premier league instead.

COYS!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum