"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

any soccer fans out there

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> any soccer fans out there

Displaying posts 226 - 250 of 886 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 Last
Displaying posts 226 - 250 of 886 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 Last
Jun 12, 2010 4:36 AM ET #226 (permalink)

To be fair, South Africa had won their last 13 games before the Mexico match. I was so angry I missed it. At least I'll be able to watch England beat the USA today though. Wish I could watch Argentina vs Nigeria (that should be great) as well as Korea vs Greece today too.

Jun 12, 2010 5:05 AM ET #227 (permalink)

It was a boring match, you didn't miss much.

And we're gonna kick your ass.

Jun 12, 2010 11:07 AM ET #228 (permalink)

I thought you were Swedish or something?

Good on Korea for winning 2-0. VERY underrated team.

Jun 12, 2010 11:46 AM ET #229 (permalink)

Half Swede, Quarter American, Quarter Pakistani.

And yeah, those Koreans love their soccer. Was there during the '02 world cup, they were into it.

Jun 12, 2010 11:59 AM ET #230 (permalink)

aah argentina 1-0 easy win for them
few more hours before usa england should be a nice game

Jun 12, 2010 12:11 PM ET #231 (permalink)

oh yes, Wilco. Easy one for Argentina. They really just sailed into the 1-0 win, also with loads of great chances by Messi. Could have been 3-0 for them, no question.

I'm actually pretty excited about the England - USA. USA's been improving so much in recent years and England can be anything, great or crap. We'll see...

(This post was last edited on June 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM ET.)

Jun 12, 2010 1:31 PM ET #232 (permalink)

I agree Wolf!

The Korea Republic and Greece match was good.

Can't wait to see the England and USA match! England all the way!!!

Jun 12, 2010 1:49 PM ET #233 (permalink)

yeak korea allways plays good 4 years ago the made it to the 4 final
monday holland denmark should be good
tomorow germany i hate that team but think the have a easy game tomorow

Jun 12, 2010 2:03 PM ET #234 (permalink)

Yes it'll be an easy match, but we'll just have to wait and see how Australia plays. lol

Jun 12, 2010 4:34 PM ET #235 (permalink)

1-1 then. A fair result, in my opinion. Or I don't think that either England or USA would have deserved to win this one.

Hmm... so is this the brave new England team?

Jun 12, 2010 7:07 PM ET #236 (permalink)

fuck me wolf england gave it out of his hands
should be a easy win if the stupid keeper did not drop the ball

\have to say this usa dude donavan kicked ass
still sad england did not win
but 1-1 not bad. tomorow the fucking germans wil play hope they will lose but dont think it will happen

Jun 12, 2010 7:25 PM ET #237 (permalink)

Oh i forgot to say that the Nigerian goalkeeper played really good!

1-1! Didn't like the draw!
But hmmm lets hope England plays better in the other matchzzzz!

Jun 13, 2010 12:36 AM ET #238 (permalink)

That is a loss for England, and a victory for USA. Yet, same result.

Jun 13, 2010 4:41 PM ET #239 (permalink)

good day of foot ball
i do hate germany but they did kick ass withthe game 4-0 felt sorry for the australians
tomorow it will be my day holland denmark

Jun 13, 2010 6:56 PM ET #240 (permalink)

Algeria-0 , Slovenia-1
Serbia-0 , Ghana-1
Germany-4 , Australia-0!

I also felt sorry for the Australians but Germany played great!! Their attack was excelent!!

Jun 13, 2010 11:50 PM ET #241 (permalink)

Fuckin' England keeper blunders again! I heard that Green went into the locker room after the match and put his head into his hands, unfortunately he missed! hahaha.

Seriously though, good match except for that crap. Hey Oz, do you think Green will be in goal for the next match? I think the mob boss...I mean: Capello needs to make a decision depending on where Green's head is.

Jun 14, 2010 12:27 PM ET #242 (permalink)

have a feeling green will be done for the rest of the world cup

hell yeah holland won a good game but holland needs to work on the defense part
next game for them saturday

japan did win sucks they are in the group of holland so next game holland needs to win for sure
gooooooooooo holland

Jun 15, 2010 2:18 PM ET #243 (permalink)

almost time for the brazil game
looking forward to see it

a boring game the portugal game 0-0

Jun 15, 2010 10:01 PM ET #244 (permalink)

Yeah, I like Holland this year. Looking pretty strong except for a couple things on defense to work on. Who do they play next Wilco? I have to say that one of the reasons that I like Holland is their bright orange jerseys but I have to say that the Ivory Coast have the jerseys of the World Cup in my eyes haha. Those bitches are BRIGHT! :)

I think if N. Korea weren't playing in the "group of death" then they might have a shot at the next round but since they would have to beat Portugal, Ivory Coast or Brasil its not looking good for them.

Jun 17, 2010 12:11 PM ET #245 (permalink)

they will play saturday against japan should be a good game
did like the greece game today some nice goals

tomorow germany
and england will be a good day of soccer

Jun 17, 2010 4:58 PM ET #246 (permalink)

2-0 Mexico! Have that ya cheating French bastards!

Jun 17, 2010 5:05 PM ET #247 (permalink)

Yeah, Oz. I enjoyed that as well. No matter what happens, it's always great when the French lose!

But, what made me even happier was Spain losing 0-1 against Switzerland!! I got treated like shit by the spaniards during my Barcelona years, so yes, I am extremely happy!! Take that, you slimy cunts! Haa haa!

Jun 17, 2010 5:12 PM ET #248 (permalink)

Yeah I was pleased with that too. Nice to see a side that everyone had been hyping up lose.

Jun 17, 2010 5:57 PM ET #249 (permalink)

Why are the majority of Spainiards such assholes? Spain was without a doubt the most inhospitable country i've ever been to. I'm sure there has to be some cool Spainiards somewhere, but i've never met one. I just don't get it.

The last 2 weeks have been kind of a blur to me with my hectic work schedule, but I did catch part of the Germany vs Austrailia game. I'm thinking soccer isn't very popular in the land down under. They took a shallacking.

Jun 17, 2010 6:27 PM ET #250 (permalink)

BG1, Now THAT's a question, my friend. I don't get it either, at all. I really don't.

If I typed up every bad experience - like RADICALLY BAD experience, not just mishabs, every day bs - I've had with spaniards - be it spanish neighbours, spanish people I worked with etc - it would easily take about 10 magazine size pages, I kid you not.

I am an easy going scandinavian guy and actually, me being Finnish was a major, major problem for the Spanish. So... first we scandinavians pay financial aid for "poor" countries like Spain in the EU and then - as one example - my neighbours call the authorities to check out my background as there was a "suspicious finnish person" living next door, while I was there actually pretty much working 9-5 at that time. Incredible. Just incredible. Well, the word got around. My parents laughed at the whole thing as they found it so incredible. I wish I could have laughed at it as well.

The Spanish people are definitely the rudest bunch of losers I have ever come across with. Just impossible to deal with. They simply create a problem after problem. I lived around 6 years in Barcelona, and I will not set a foot in Spain again, and I would advice everyone going to southern Europe to go to Portugal, Italy and Southern part of France instead of Spain. No reason to mess up your trip with bad vibes and unpolite, rude, robbing low-lifes, especially if you are on a vacation.

I gotta cool down now. Just thinking about Spain is putting me on a bad mood.

(This post was last edited on June 17, 2010 at 6:31 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum