"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Lock up, Gangland, Gang Wars...

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Lock up, Gangland, Gang Wars...

Displaying 12 posts
Displaying 12 posts
Dec 27, 2009 8:14 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Every time I watch any one of these, I think "Damn, this is so me..."

(This post was last edited on December 28, 2009 at 7:32 AM ET.)

Dec 28, 2009 11:02 AM ET #2 (permalink)

i have season one on dvd, always amazed at how pathetic people can be. cant be a man and stand on their own two feet. you realize they seek out insecure week individuals to join their gangs have you not. all a bunch of pussies!

Dec 28, 2009 4:44 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Bolt: You're drunk.

Dec 28, 2009 4:51 PM ET #4 (permalink)

fake show real gang members are not into plubicty
and why would you join a gan
we all are a gang we are a metal gang we are united true our music

Dec 29, 2009 9:39 AM ET #5 (permalink)

I was thinking the prison life. I'd have more freedom in there to do the things I like than I do on the outside. I could read, play chess, listen to tunes, play cards, etc. As it is now, most of my free time consists of working. The prisoners even have cats.

Dec 29, 2009 10:33 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Bolt: You're a smart man. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the multitude of downsides to prison life. I've got some friends inside. It aint no hay ride brother.

(This post was last edited on December 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM ET.)

Dec 29, 2009 10:45 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Yeah, I know. But work and "success" is definitely over-rated.

Dec 29, 2009 12:19 PM ET #8 (permalink)

and so is getting raped in the shower, or trying to be a tough guy when all you have is a 8x10 cell. i am happy to work as long as i have a job. now trying to get a job in a country where work is disaperaing everyday because dipshit in office does not bring jobs back, now that sucks. but then again his agenda is to bring down this country so to expect anything good from fuckhead is rather stupid is it not?

Dec 29, 2009 12:43 PM ET #9 (permalink)

wilco, im going to disagree with you. when the did the episode on the hidden valley kings here in charlotte nc, i saw a few gang members who i have bought smoke from. not every1 in the gang was shown.

Dec 29, 2009 12:59 PM ET #10 (permalink)

I saw that episode and I was keeping an eye out for you but I think they blurred your face out. lol.

Dec 29, 2009 1:14 PM ET #11 (permalink)

hahahahahaha!! you saw lots of places i have walked and been at. the burger king at the bus terminal, the area in front of the police station (never been inside free or locked up), some of the roads they showed. charlotte may not be a huge city but its def not a small place!

Dec 31, 2009 12:14 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Being in the Big House is what you make it. Bottom Line!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum