"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST FORUM I'VE EVER BEEN ON!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST FORUM I'VE EVER BEEN ON!!

Displaying posts 26 - 42 of 42 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 42 of 42 1 2 Last
Dec 24, 2009 3:43 AM ET #26 (permalink)

*Shoots everyone in this room with an AK47*

Dec 24, 2009 4:30 AM ET #27 (permalink)

perfect weapon a ak 47 but i do like a fn fal never seems to fail
i do like to kill a person with a k bar knife makes it more personal

Dec 24, 2009 4:41 AM ET #28 (permalink)

SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING SHOT ME! *bleeds all over IN* Taste my AIDS!

Dec 24, 2009 5:07 AM ET #29 (permalink)

damm i s nobody sleeping any more
and i did think i was the only one awake at 3 am and on mu

Dec 24, 2009 5:32 AM ET #30 (permalink)

Sorry for not replying earlier, Diamond Oz, and thanks so much for your warm welcome and kind Christmas wishes.

I'd like to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas and I hope that 2010 is a great year for you.

Take care, Mate.

Kindest Regards,
Douglas

Dec 24, 2009 2:58 PM ET #31 (permalink)

Wilco: I've been too busy playing video games to remember this strange thing you call "sleep" lol.

Hammerheart: Yes, I have tasted your AIDS (Army Inventory of Data Systems) and I must say it is strange that you'd want me to taste an inventory of data systems since that takes such a long time to do.

(This post was last edited on December 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM ET.)

Dec 25, 2009 1:53 AM ET #32 (permalink)

IN: I'm a caring, sharing individual. It's what I do.

Dec 25, 2009 6:01 AM ET #33 (permalink)

there are caring people in the world?

Dec 25, 2009 12:39 PM ET #34 (permalink)

wilco: Haha, yeah, there's still a few here and there.

Dec 25, 2009 11:06 PM ET #35 (permalink)

IN-sleep is that thing that happens when you close your eyes. when it gets all dark. or what happens after you drink to much....one of the two(I haven't experienced the latter yet, btw)

Dec 25, 2009 11:44 PM ET #36 (permalink)

mhd: After you drink too much you usually end up in bed with someone you find less attractive the night before. There's not much sleeping going on there. :P

Dec 26, 2009 3:31 AM ET #37 (permalink)

Funny that you mention that. One time I got really drunk and when I woke up, I was on top of some guy I'd never seen before. We were clothed and on a living room floor lol so don't get too excited. Admittedly though, he was pretty good-looking ;)

Dec 26, 2009 10:59 AM ET #38 (permalink)

lol, I've never woken up next to somebody I didn't recognize before. I've never gotten so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing. I woke up in bed with a girl who was my best friend in high school once before, but we didn't do anything. For some reason when she was drunk she just wanted to sleep next to me.. *shrugs*

Dec 26, 2009 8:49 PM ET #39 (permalink)

IN-that's not very suprising. well, it is 'cause you still had clothes on :P

Dec 27, 2009 8:10 AM ET #40 (permalink)

Kanga-nigger! That is awesome! Funny on so many levels!

Not that I approve of the N-word, but it's funny when it's used in new ways. Haahaahaa!

Dec 28, 2009 3:12 AM ET #41 (permalink)

aah the n word is just a word

indeed a good metalsite mu but at the moment not so much new news

have to get a suit today a hade fancy clothing got to go tomorow to a real fancy party i became employe of the year in the dive industry have to go there and sit with the island govenor
dont know why i got this award it sucks dont like it when people talk about me

Dec 28, 2009 10:59 AM ET #42 (permalink)

way to go WILCO. recognition is good man. gives leverage for that raise! WILCO- employee of the year!! i am so proud to know you man. look everyone its WILCO EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR- HES MY BOY! ok man now lets discuss the discounts you can get me on diving!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum